Main Forum > Administration Center

Change in ban subject

(1/1)

~Lati~:
Ban reason: Wasn't supplied with one.
Moderator: Again no idea who exactly was the one who banned me
Change of punishment: From being banned permanently to being unbanned.
Explanation: I do not understand even though repeatedly I have been told to screenshot and forward it to moderators regarding constant abuse mainly towards my gender identity, even though the person at hand knows full well of it yet wants to constantly repeat doing such actions. I feel like my existence as a transgender is greatly being affected and ridiculed for no purpose. I have never retaliated to the person in question nor spoken to the person for days yet while I go outside and come back to see snide remarks. I screenshot and said I have had enough of the constant snide remarks towards my personal being. Its a feeling of harassment, feeling unaccepted on regarding my being. I do not understand why I have to be banned even though the person has been repeatedly asked to stop but has consistently ignored moderators asking for him to stop and continue making remarks.

What do you want me to do is the question I want to ask. I get told by the mods to supply the screenshots and this is greatly getting to a point where I feel that this community won't accept someone with a gender identity issue because this is what the main issue is in regards to the constant abuse towards me here. Yet I have been supplied with a permanent ban and the other member has received only a week ban with no added WP.

Hope:
The other member also received a permanent ban.

This isn't about your gender identity, it's about both of you bothering mods constantly to get one another banned which is also against rules. If you have issues with him specifically then refer to him specifically as the one who won't accept someone with a gender identity issue, not the community as a whole.

Again, your gender identity issue isn't what this is about anyways.

Hyo:
I didnt try to get anyone banned. Nor did I try to provoke. But Lati all this really could of been settled if you just came to me ad told me hat was wrong. I would've fixed it and apologized. I'm sorry for calling you a him and a guy. That is on me. I didnt mean anything by it, more so me just typing and not rechecking what I said. So, im not claiming to be innocent. Ik i was wrong, i need to check messages before I send. But I feel like since this didnt break out into a fight this can still be fixed and settled.  Like it didnt disturb the chat in anyway necessary, it was more so settled privately. I also believe the mods arent really aware of the situation at all either. As they think this is a grudge bout from previous rivalries which ended long ago, nor in my head dont exist anymore.  So since all 3 of us are here, i would like if e can settle things peacefully where none of us have to be banned, hell Ill still keep my WP from the "Ban appeal abusing?"

Hope:
The ban has been reduced to 2 weeks for both granted that you both show good behavior towards staff, other users, and each other.

Granted, this can be extended in whichever way should misconduct be shown.
WP will stay as they are as well.

This really shouldn't be a problem if further problems don't occur anymore anyways.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version