Buddyfight > Requests

Open source code?

(1/3) > >>

BuddyFIghterX:
Hi,

I'm new to this community but I saw that people are complaining about the servers being not updated as often.
I am a programmer and I would love to contribute to make BFA bigger than what it stands right now, so I thought a great idea would be to open source the code just like what ygopro has, that way people like me with free time could contribute to making this bigger and bigger. What do you guys think?

powerbrock223:
we need more like you cause everyone on this project couldn't give the slightest fucks about the game or their community no update no explanation just plain out ignoring

Prime Ddraig:
If they had separate teams working on both programs, they'd update on their own schedule, rather than around the Cardfight Area Schedule

BuddyFIghterX:

--- Quote ---we need more like you cause everyone on this project couldn't give the slightest fucks about the game or their community no update no explanation just plain out ignoring
--- End quote ---

I bet there are out there, we just need the code to start. I mean people will see that there is a chance to improve BFA and they will jump at the opportunity.

--- Quote ---If they had separate teams working on both programs, they'd update on their own schedule, rather than around the Cardfight Area Schedule
--- End quote ---

Technically, they don't even need a team on BFA if they don't want to develop it. Just open source the code, let the community develop it, then when there is an update, just modify your code in the BFA server and that's it. It would represent literally a no work, all rewards situation for them and it would represent a better game for the community. Win-win overall

Prime Ddraig:
They only have one team working on both programs, It would simply be better to have two teams working on them rather than one which already does a slow job of updating CFA.

No one has said that they don't wish to update BFA. You should never assume

But the Source code idea is good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version