Buddyfight > Requests

Someone on FB manually updated BFA!!!

(1/10) > >>

skunkwitch:
So yeah, the NA Buddyfight group had some people working on updating BFA by themselves instead of waiting for the mods to do it. SO yeah, here's the rar file link in mediafire!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3mnpn26rpw6nrqy/BuddyUpdate+0.94.5.rar

It's 0.94.5 instead of 0.95 because some cards are still missing, and the guy who coded this all said he'd post the new update tomorrow!
Also, I don't have the actual Facebook link because I am at school and they won't let me access Faceook to get the link. So sorry...
But also, be warry! Some people (including me) will have these new cards on BFA and if you either play or watch someone using the new cards you're program will crash.
Anyway, HAPPY FIGHTING!!

powerbrock223:
finally some kind of update it's  a shame the mods and devs don't give a flying fuck about this area thanks for link might end up trying it for myself

Prime Ddraig:
If you can retrieve the Facebook Link to this update, Then could you possibly link it here when you can? That would be helpful.

EDIT: It also seems I cannot connect to the server with this update

Frostb1tes:
you have to go into the files and change in the text folder no use file change the 93 to 94 i believe

skunkwitch:
yeah sorry, I forgot about that. Sometimes (most of the time aparentally if I remember correctlly, you have to go into the NoUse text file and change the 93 to a 94. I don't remember an explanation as to why this works but it does so...YAY!

I'm gonna post the FB link at around 3 pm CST (when I get home and the school wifi is no longer blocking FB)

--- Quote from: Frostb1tes on December 07, 2015, 12:59:46 PM ---you have to go into the files and change in the text folder no use file change the 93 to 94 i believe

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Chronos Phoenix on December 07, 2015, 12:07:18 PM ---If you can retrieve the Facebook Link to this update, Then could you possibly link it here when you can? That would be helpful.

EDIT: It also seems I cannot connect to the server with this update

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version