Battle area > Grade System Event

G Quest Intro Post

(1/4) > >>

Hope:
Try to read.

Going to recreate weekly G Quests here and see how they go. Meeting halfway between a roleplaying game and tournament, G Quests lets people take on challenges and play roles of characters.

Ex: Sign up as Kai Toshiki

Other than just being a participant, you play as the big treasure chest target skrub-killer of the G Quest in Dragon Empire as well as the win condition of Star Gate.

Ex: Sign up as Aichi Sendou

We stare at the back of your head all day, get vague references of you, and get post cards from you talking about how much of a great time you're having over at Yale.

Any whats its, the point of this post is to first of all revive the forum and open up suggestions for what to do.

Example: Character Abilities
- You get other abilities (Such as for example, the ability to add, ride, or call Blaster Blade when signed up as Aichi) depending on the character you are signed up as.

Example: Don't do it Hope!
- l skoop and not even bother with this. Let forum die. This is ok too.

Example: Something Creative
- Idk, can come up with semi sorta but not rlly at least its something concept for fan cards, can probably make something interesting for this or whatevs.

Example: Incrntives and Prizes
- Obvious winner for whatever becomes clan leader regardless of what character they start as.

Anyways feel free to call dibs on a character.
Taking Misaki because she is my childhood crush, soon to be fiancee.

Post Fix History:
Spoiler12.21.15 : Added Post Fix History to look fancy and say I am well aware of the typos and am too lazy to actually fix them.

NeoBuster:
I would like to claim Toshiki Kai! I also think this is a great idea and something fun to do around the forums and CFA!

Spectre Diamond:
This is going to be awesome. I would like to claim Koutei.

[MK Hunter] E.T:
Question: Taking a character restrics the usages of deck/Clans?

Hope:
Yeah, but character abilities will make up for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version