Battle area > Card Strategy

Need for Side Deck Rant

(1/1)

Skyzlimitz:
So I've been playing vanguard since about season 1 of the anime and this has been bugging me for a while now, so I finally decided to state my opinions on it. Cardfight needs side decks! Without a side deck alot of the Cray Elemental cards that have been released are useless. Take Earth Elemental, Dogetts for example.
Card Effect(s)
[CONT](RC):The cost of all units' Legion ability becomes [Choose four grade 2 or greater cards from your drop zone, and put them on the top of your deck in any order].
[CONT]:This card is from all clans and nations.

Unless you're somehow psychic and know your opponent will be using legion this card is literally just a waste of space. If however the game became best 2 of 3 and side decks were allowed then this card would actually become something of value. There are so many Cray elemental cards like this; cards that counter specific tactics i.e Twiterrun for G2 games and Juge for stopping legion attacks that it makes no sense not to allow side decks, in order to allow these cards to be used against specific decks/tactics. Even if they only allowed Cray elemental cards to compose side decks it would still help the game tremendously. That way instead of saying oh no its Abyss looks like i'm going to get shit stomped, a player can swap in Dogetts or Juge at the end of the first fight and have a better chance to come back, making the game more competitive. Anyways, this thought has been bugging me for a while so I thought why not rant about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version