Battle area > Card Strategy

Justice Messenger, Crystaldevil

(1/1)

Duive:
Since it seems like this card is gonna get overlooked something fierce, I wanna shine some light on it. Now I know that Victor is preferred as the head of any G-NG deck normally and that his new Stride form ties in with Rush and all but have you ever considered using Rush as a utility rather than a yolo ggnore move? Crystaldevil's skills propose this question and answers it.

Personally, I feel that Crystaldevil trumps Victor in terms of practicality and pressure. Which if you compare their skills disregarding flatbread plays and instead consider the progression of the game, Crystaldevil supports the core purpose of Rush much better.

That's not to say Victor won't work but I feel that under closer inspection, it can be seen that he comes up short in some departments.
Especially when considering other units that use Rush such as Danshark that benefit from the complete usage of Rush as a pressuring tactic.
When it comes down to it, Crystaldevil may not be as forceful as Victor but I think it at least deserves some credit seeing as he was created to directly support Rush directly rather than just randomly given support that happens to tie in with the new mechanic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version