Battle area > Grade System Event

Becoming Legendary - Beyond The Vanguard!!

(1/1)

Duive:
I figured this should go here instead of in "Off-Topic"
Become a Legendary Fighter! This is what Ive created as a guideline to becoming "Legendary"

1. Choose a Clan - A single clan in which you decide to represent entirely. This means mastery of this clan to an above ordinary extent.
2. Choose a Deck - A single deck that can hold most of (if not all) of your Vanguard experience as a Fighter. No restrictions just more of a                 
suggestion if anything to avoid getting bodied in a flash.
3. Come up with some Calls and Chants! - Have fun with it, just dont get obnoxious, plz. Just make 'em short and sweet.

As far as Teams go, I had an idea of Legendary Fighters being able to challenge teams alone and it count towards a Team they affiliate with as well as towards their Legendary Status.

Legendary Status
Think of it like a Trainer Card, ID, Passport etc It can allow you to launch full scale TBs solo or even intervene in a active TB by choice and of course if the recipients are willing. One thing about Legendary Fighters is they are to be seen as having a superb mastery over the game itself as a whole.
Of course, it will depend a lot on the people they interact with that give them positive or negative reviews. This direct grading affects your Legendary Status.

Give me some feedback and let me know if this is a cool idea and if its worth continuing with. Its not official or anything just something to have a bit of fun with. And whether a Fighter is recognized as Legendary or not is totally up to the community (basically you get popular by word of mouth/first hand experience)

femoir:
Hey nice idea i would like to join since grade system events  got cancelled, this will be a fun way to fight.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version