Battle area > Card Strategy

About Rescue

(1/1)

Mana:
Apparently some people don't even know what rescue is so I will put it here to clarify what it does and how to trigger it

Simply Rescue is the keyword of Angel Feather in which, in the given specific timing, will activate. For example, Black Seraph, Gavrail's given Rescue skill. Which is:

"Rescue 2-[AUTO](VC):At the end of the battle that this unit attacked, choose two cards from your damage zone, heal them, choose one of your vanguards, and deal two damage."

Which means that this activates right AFTER the attack in which Gavrail attacked. Now let's look at one of the other Rescue cards, like the new one, Holy Seraph, Altiel, which states that:

"Rescue-[AUTO]:[Counter Blast (1) & Soul Blast (1) & Choose a face down card from your G zone, and turn it face up] When this unit is placed on (VC), you may pay the cost. If you do, choose up to the same number of cards from your damage zone as the number of face up cards named "Holy Seraph, Altiel" in your G zone, heal them, choose one of your vanguards, and deal one damage for each card healed with this effect. (Perform a damage check. Triggers will also activate)"

Which means when you place her on the specific zone, ONCE you activate the skill, it performs Rescue equal to the number of face-up Altiel in the G zone.

Rescue activates regardless if you have a face-up damage or a face-down damage since they're not face-down unlike the cards in the damage zone that are face-down which, therefore loses their skill like lock, since almost all face-down cards lose their skill and be rendered useless. Unless the said Rescue skill has a counterblast cost like Surgery Angel, Zabaniya, Hageete, and the new G-unit.

Now, I don't normally do this stuff, but I just did this for future references until someone joins the community and doesn't know how Rescue actually works. Now if you will excuse me, I have tea to catch~ (flies away)

Oh, and before I forget, here's the link to the detailed explanation:
http://cf-vanguard.com/en/column/2016_07_15/

Sandy:
Or to summarize even more simply. You do stuff, you heal a # from your dmg zone, then you 'hurt' yourself in hopes of getting a specific card which in most cases is a trigger :D lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version