Battle area > Grade System Event

CFV RP [3] [x]

<< < (2/4) > >>

Spectre Diamond:
SpoilerSpoiler

Name: Bartholomew Aurum 
Clan: Neo Nectar
Avatar: Arboros Dragon, Sephirot
Personality: "The nicest prick you'll ever meet." There's a lot of things that can describe Barry but what most people agree on is that he is an asshole, but he is the rational kind of asshole. You can say he's the only sane man on some occasions. Despite for his rather unfavorable qualities he loves to do gardening in his spare time and works part time as a florist. He hates being called by his full name, it makes him feel old for some reason and prefers to be called Barry or Bart. He loves to have fun every once in a while which usually involves offending someone in someway so that means he doesn't have a lot of friends but he doesn't mind to much.

Contrary to belief, Barry is quite private with his more personal matters and his quite calm with people he is familiar with. He also doesn't like it when people try to pry into his business when he likes to be left alone.

Backstory: "Barry or Bart is fine by me but never call me Bartholomew, that's a line you never cross." Ever since he was a kid Barry had been enthralled with the world of cray or at least when his brother introduced him to the game of cardfight vanguard. Back then he had a few of his less than favorable qualities but his parents stated that it's probably a phase and get move on but he never did. With the EXD's he was able to visit Cray but he didn't like to go to the vacations spots of United Sanctuary or Magallanica siting them to be boring. Instead he would venture to the wild lands of Zoo and there he met Sephirot and his Royal Guards as well as some Musketeers.

He was initially stopped from coming furthur by the guards due to Barry tresspassing even if by accident. Sephirot however did not mind in fact he was delighted at seeing a human for so long and told his followers/guards to stand back and let him talk to the young Barry. Barry snidely remarked at the guards as they backed away, he couldn't resist doing it. Then both the dragon and barry began to talk about the way of living on earth and cray. Exchanging some info with one another with Bartholomew snidely remarked at some of the controversial debates and battles on Cray which the dragon agreed with on some level.

That day is when both of them made a mutual pact with one another. His tattoo is located at the back of his left hand which takes shape of a two green swords crossing with a silhouette of a dragon head at the back. Since then he was granted access by Sephirot and Alfred to visit the wildlands of the Zoo teritory while he is accompanied by a family member and a member of the royal guard of Sephirot. Currently he is now studying in Japan for his one year overseas studies.
Cards he'll receive
SpoilerFirst: Lycouris Musketeer, Vera- UNLOCKED
Second: White Clover Musketeer, Mia Reeta-UNLOCKED
Third: Rubellem Lily Splendorous Musketeer, Myra-UNLOCKED
Fourth: Ranunculus Flower Maiden, Ahsha
Fifth: Ranunculus in Glorious Bloom, Ahsha
Sixth: Flower Princess of Sincerity, Lindrose Premier
Decklist 1 - Guards of The Guardian Dragon
Decklist 2 - Musketeers of The Wild - Coming soon
Decklist 3 - Harem of Flower Princesses - Coming Later

shirii:
Name: Liro Desrealo- theme
AppearanceClan: Gold Paladin
Avatar: Knight of Rising Sunshine, Gurguit / All Gurguit variations
Personality: At his core, Liro is a laid back individual with little concern about most of anything in his life. Make no mistake; his cover of nonchalance hides a storm of glorious ambition and he is far from spineless. Due to the fact that his carefree personality is mostly a facade, certain types of people can very quickly and easily get underneath his skin; even if they don't intend to. Valuing honestly above all else, those who manipulate or lie quickly lose his easy-to-earn respect, though he is (arguably much too) quick to forgive. He dislikes thinking too much about things or complex plans, but will happily engage in a battle of philosophy or values if prompted (and if he likes the other person enough). Fitting with his distaste for lies, he is quite slow to trust and easily fooled through his own panic; often skeptical of every moving shadow around him, though he hides it well. Friends of his would likely describe him as a sort of big brother, due to his warm nature.

Vanguard, to him, is mostly a way of having fun and getting to know people. He strongly believes in the game as a sort of tool, helping him feel more comfortable around people. During a fight, he loses his blasé attitude near instantly, the excitement and the adrenaline quickly becoming too much for him. One time, he flipped a table from Striding his card too hard. He was disqualified from the tournament shortly after. His avatar, Gurguit, often finds him a bit overwhelming, though the two get on very well with similar ideas and a zeal for friendship. Unlike Gurguit, he is very competitive, adding into how quickly he loses his front and how he values his heart over his head. Gut feeling and intuition is worth far more than complex theories and estimated guesses in his book.

Backstory"¡No perderé!" The boy with sandy blonde hair muttered under his breath. The boy in front of him tilted his head, clearly confused.

"What?" He practically spat. "Hurry up and take your turn," the boy said. His words were laced with venom. They stung more than any slap or kick or punch Liro had felt. The pit in his stomach deepened. A shaking hand gripped the top card of his thinning deck, when the world seemed to stop and stare. The boy, Daniel was his name, looked straight ahead with eyes that saw nothing. The spectators that cheered for his defeat, for the new boy in town to get shown his place, were frozen in animation as if caught in a picture. The world faded. Nothing but black. A single light broke through the darkness similar to the first rays of light spilling onto the dark night sky. It was coming from his Vanguard. It vanished. He stared. Gurguit stood before him, sword drawn and with a face of steel - yet eyes of warmth. Taking Liro's hands into his own, he knelt down to the same level as him. They were somewhere in between Earth and Cray, existing in both and yet neither simultaneously.

"You can't give up anymore," Gurguit spoke to him. Liro gazed at him with eyes full of wonder, a blazing knight the way Liro had always envisioned him.

"I won't." He spoke, and never before had he said words that would stay with him as long as these did.

"Then draw your sword. We'll finish this together." At his words, he felt a warm glow like nothing he'd experienced before. It was like the warm grasp of his mother on their last day together; or the smile his father gave him the first time he scored a basket. He felt tears well up in his eyes; the darkness of loneliness eradicated by the warmth of the sun. There, on his back; a yellow sun, a symbol of hope. Their bond was sealed.

And as quickly as it came, the world returned and exploded in colour; Liro gripping the edge of the table they were playing on. His mind drifted to his grandparents. For their sake, he couldn't let himself be dragged down. He couldn't spoil his new chance. He stood his cards, and drew a card without saying a single word. But then he raised his eyes, and let them meet Daniel's own. The other boy had weak resolve, and little in the way of passion - Liro's were a blazing inferno, glowing with a spirit so strong that the boy seemed physically shocked. Roaring, he drew the top card of his deck.

Knight of Rising Sunshine, Gurguit. "Stride, my Generation!" He declared, slamming his card down. "My victory is as certain as the sun rising. Salvation comes, eradicating the darkness! Come, my avatar! Holy Sword of Heavenly Law, Gurguit!"

Development Cards
.sunrise ray radiant sword, gurguit ✘
.golden holy sword, gurguit ✘
.golden dragon, glorious reigning dragon ✘
.golden knight of links, celtis winner ✘

Hope:
Minor Antagonists [Arc1] : [Completed]

Making a new post for minor antagonists since the first post was becoming a pain to navigate.

The Loli with Untapped Potential: [RETIRED]

Name: Sakebi Kuro
Stage Name:『SPECTRAL ETOILE』
Clan:Bermuda Terrorism
Personality: Looks like a cinnamon roll but can kill you.
Backstory:
    She was a little girl with big dreams but always fell behind. Due to her many shortcomings
and lack of natural talent, it seemed that she would never measure up to anything. Even her
parents thought of changing her name to "Worthless Trash". They enrolled her in many
extra curricular activities in hopes of finding something that she is half decent at, but instead
the little league baseball team she was in lost so hard because of her that the coach lost his
job and got a divorce. There was no hope for her and her parents almost signed a petition
for her name change. That was until the fateful day where she was given a present from
her favorite celebrity, Ahmes Spencer-Stanhope.

"I believe that these cards will show you what you are looking for." He would say, handing
her the deck that she uses this very day.

It turns out that she had a very powerful voice. Singing was her talent. She wasn't that
bad looking either. She was kind of cute, like around a 4/10 which passed as decent
enough to become an idol. With the help of Lauris and the rest of the Bermuda crew she
trained her voice to reach frequencies unheard of on Earth. She gained fish scale marks on
her legs as the sign of her contract. Whether she was manipulated into it or agreed
wholeheartedly is irrelevant because she now fulfilled her dream of becoming good at
something even though this really wasn't what she had in mind.

Actually what she really is good at is using her voice in tandem with Lauris to destroy
things and put people in a state of hypnosis.

Her natural talent is leaving everything in ruin. 

Development Cards:

o Celebrate Voice, Lauris - Avatar goes on a 1000 Kill Streak and is sent on house arrest.
o Best Sparkle. Sandy - Feeling love and willingness to protect another.
x Festal Finale, Final Priscilla

The Mysterious Man With A Dark Past: [RETIRED]

Name: Nicholas Burrow
Alias:Break Demon God King Sword
Clan: Murakumo
Personality: Tsundere/Chunnibyou
Backstory:
"Guh!"
   A body was tossed into the dark room in front of a younger Nicholas Burrow.
He had recently joined the terrorist organization out desperation for money. His family
had come into tough times after losing a lawsuit against the Spencer-StanHope group
and he took it upon himself to do what he is able to in order to pay for their debt.
The body thrown into the room was still alive, though thoroughly weakened and in
a miserable state. This was the man who was his mentor when he first entered the
organization. The man who said to him that today was an important mission. The day
that he would stage a false attack so that Ahmes may enter in shining armor and please
the crowd.
    It may not have looked like it, but his mentor succeeded, and now he was here, gasping
for air and writhing in pain on the floor. Nonetheless, the man began to speak to his student.
"Looks like today is the day that you become a real member kiddo..."
"I-I don't know if I still want to..." He said timidly.
"You told me you need to support your family, pay off their debt! Well let me tell ya, I may
all be worth it in the end."
"Master... I'm really scared.. I don't know if I can do this, especially looking at how you are..."
"Burrows, your heart is filled with nothing but kindness... kindness that will only hold you back
in the long run, and even get you killed... just like me. I personally asked for this to happen
I wanted you to be the one to...."
"To..."
"You'll never make it out there if you've never killed before, so practice on me. This will be the last
thing that I'll teach you, as your mentor."
"I don't want to. I don't want to!"

Despite all his defiance, it was to no avail. Eventually he felt guilty for letting his master continue to
suffer in the pitiful state that he was in. He also felt guilty for having to kill him, and guilt for many other lives
after. From his deck emerged the sword his avatar, Yasuie. He grasped the sword, and still shaking and crying,
he raised the blade over his mentor's throat.

"I am the Break Demon God King Sword!"He swung the sword down.
"I will slay mankind for their sins!" He lifted the sword up.
"I am darkness, hell incarnate!" He swung the sword down.
"I will purge the light forevermore!" He lifted the sword up

And from then on he spoke such words to cover his guilt for each life that he had taken. It was words
that he exclaimed and a personality that he adopted to avert his eyes and ears from the screams of
blood and pain. To this very day, he speaks in such a manner in order to clear his conscience.
He cleared the test, and Yasuie had for the first time developed.

"Stealth Rouge of the Trial, Yasuie..."

Development Cards:
o Stealth Rouge of the Trial, Yasuie - The form taken as a symbol of hardships faced together.

o Ambush Demon Stealth Rouge, Yasuie Tenma - The form taken responding to the purity of his Vanguard's image as well as remorse from being unable to protect him. Yasuie wishes to further hold Nicholas' burdens and protect him in his times of need. Sword Dance of infinity!

o Rouge Deity of the Third Realm, Yasuie Gouma - Yasuie from the ideal future. The symbol of the Vanguard growing to no longer need his avatar's aid in facing the harshness of reality.

Khez:
Name: Kenn Van
Clan: Genesis
Appearance:
Spoiler"Do I really have to do whatever this is?"
Personality: A lazy ass who lacks knowledge in most parts and likes to walk and hang out the local area with a few friends.
Backstory:
SpoilerOne night after Kenn was done hanging around the area with a bunch of friends, he felt a sudden exhaustion and his mind started to function slower than usual so he decided to go to bed and sleep, during his sleep he dreamed that he can see very blurry visions of the future but in an unknown condition and in one of those blurry visions, he barely saw that an unpleasant event would happen. He woke up from his sleep and decided to ignore that dream, he saw an unusual deck beside his side table with the card on top being "Mythic Beast,Fenrir". He suddenly was transported to another planet and was confronted by Fenrir, Kenn asked a lot of questions to Fenrir, as to why he was suddenly brought here and such. At the end of their conversation, Fenrir said to Kenn that he wanted to form a contract with him since he had a lot of potential as a human being, Kenn agreed to the contract. After, Kenn was transported back to Earth and decided to join a local tournament with the deck he found on his side table, Kenn came back home tired,slept and had a dream where he couldnt see those blurry visions of the future ever again, because of that unknown condition. Since then, his mind has being functioning slower than how it was before.Development Cards
SpoilerMythical Hellsky Beast, Fenrir
Sky-Dome Battle Maiden, Hanasatsuki
Witch Queen of Big Achievement, Laurier
Prime Beauty, Amaruda
Goddess of Investigation, Ishtar
Goddess of Conclusion, Pallas Athena

femoir:
Name: Femoir Cuso
Clan: Nubatama
Avatar: Stealth Dragon, Shiranui
Appearance:

"Let's play a game!"
Personality:A friendly person who doesn't show his true motives but tries to have fun all the time to forget about the problems of life.
Backstory:
It all started when Femoir was 8. His family took the ancient art of the ninjas seriously. One day while he was watching his favourite show Ninjago, his parents forced him to leave the house and never come back. He tried his best to object but that only made things worse for him as he was forced to leave with no supplies except scrolls and a little money As he was walking to get some food at a local store, he saw some cads but the card that he felt a connection to was Shiranui. He spent all his money to buy a deck which he tested against the shop manager and won. 10 minutes later, he wanted to go home to tell his parents what had happened, but was surprised to find his house blown up and no signs of life around.
"Why did this have to happen to me" he cried
"You weren't prepared" said a voice behind him. It looked exactly like the card he was holding except it was real. "We should have trained together and protected your family" it said
Femoir lost his voice he was so surprised he didn't know what to say.
"Will you help me Shiranui if that's what you're called" asked Femoir
"Yes i will. You will be my host and together we shall protect the world so this doesn't happen again" Shiranui said

And ever since that day, Femoir and Shiranui, Comrades in battle decided to use vanguard as a way to protect the world.
Development Cards:
Demon Stealth Dragon, Shiranui "Oboro"
Rikudo Stealth Dragon, Tsukumorakan
Jinx Stealth Fiend, Zashikihime
Rikudo Stealth Dragon, Rokushikirakan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version