Battle area > Grade System Event

CFV - RP (Holder)

(1/2) > >>

Sandy:

In this world, which takes place a few decades after the events of Season 8. We focus out sights upon the birthplace of CFV, Japan. During the time that has passed, a great plan has been put into motion, a plan that is poised to consume not only the planet Earth, but the people of Earth as well!

After the events of the Stride Gate, the word of Cray seemed as if it were ever closer, separated just by a veil or in this case, a door. No one knows when exactly beings from Cray started to sneak through this  door, this gateway. But the leaders of Cray came together and reached out to Earth, this event was called “First Contact”. It was through this initial contact, that the government was made aware not only that 'alien' life existed, but that it was a little cliché.

After years of planning, coordinating and yes, even negotiating. A special government sanctioned task force was assembled to reign in these fugitives, titled “Invaders” and exile them back to Cray. Working with Cray, agents have been synchronized and assigned partners, titled “Heralds”, beings working towards the goal of corralling these fugitives, into forming a consenting contract with these beings from Cray to give humans a chance to fight back. Now it is up to these agents to not only track down down these Invaders, but to also help forge a lasting peace with the world of Cray in the hopes of bringing the two worlds into peacefully coexistence!

But all of that is secret. There is a large tournament coming up soon, with Aegis being one of the main benefactors of this tournament it's heard that they're scouting for worthwhile candidates to sponsor. They will be approached and offered a spot on a team, meanwhile, in secret “Invaders” also are looking for 'Hosts', those to whom they will try and have them, through one way or another, be taken over. It's a rush against time, trying to not only stop the “Invaders” from nabbing other people and thus bolstering their ranks, but also trying to figure out what their true and more than likely dark agenda is! Fates are being decided, sides being chosen, lives are at stake, which of these choices, shall you make?

Facts:
Spoiler1) Cray is still being explained away as purely fictional, the only people who know the truth are Invaders (of course) and those associated and/or connected with government.
2) Those who have been seduced/coerced or otherwise had their bodies taken over by beings from Cray without the “Ritual of Consent” are called “Invaders” meanwhile those who make a contract or 'bond' with a being from Cray, to whom they relate to the most or “Sync Up” with, are aptly called “Vanguards”.
3) When a person forms a consenting contract with a “Herald”, unlike an “Invader” where the person's original mind and even personality is put into a comatose like state whilst the being uses their body as they wish, the person is still in control of all of their faculties and simply has the “Herald” embedded into their subconscious, which at times can offer words of wisdom. Reports have said that this can range from being very informative and life-saving, to distracting and flat out annoying.
4) “Vanguards” and “Invaders” All share one common factor, a mark. Regardless of who they are and what part of Cray they came from, that being carries with it a symbol of the clan it was born into with it until it dies. As such, those who form contracts, consenting or not, display a mark on the back of their right hand. But a recent discovery has shown that these “Invaders” have discovered a way to make their mark hidden to all but other beings from Cray, who can see them as clear as day and allow their host to see them as well.
5) Things are more 'futuristic' than they were before, remember those little 'wrist' things that people had during Season 8's U20 tournament? Slick pieces of tech that would let you challenge other fighters and even talk to folks though it through some 3D hologram projection type of high-tech? Yeah well in this universe, they did the sensible thing and actually sold that, they're as popular as a friggan iPhone. They can be customized, color wise and UI design wise as well.
6) The company called them “Projectors of Augmented Light” but most folks call them “PAL” basically virtually enabled and high tech enhanced devices that can fit on your wrist like a wrist watch or bracelet. One of many functions, outside of the features I previously mentioned, is the ability to project a battle field out of hard-light in front of you to synchronize with your consenting (IE there will be a popup window on your wrist asking you to decline/accept and once you both accept the field will pop up) opponent's and create a “Floating Square” or playmat that allows you and your opponent fight, without worrying about a table. It can link up with the tournament battle systems (3D environments huzzah!), change it's design and background to suit whatever nation/clan background you wish to fight at and also keep track of your stats, like your W/L record, your Tournament status and the cherry on top? You can even text! (emojis as well huehue)
7) No one knows what exactly the “Invaders” are planning, but know that a handful of dangerous individuals have escaped to Earth and have lost track of them from anywhere from a few weeks to even a few years. They didn't all come at once and somehow they're able to go around the various defenses of the Gate to let their allies slip through.
8 ) GIRS system (the system that let people fight in virtual environments and have their hand of cards literally float above their hand) is back, improved and only used for BIG tournaments or important fight scenes.
9) Unless membership is particularly low, you can only play two (2) characters, tops! And none of them, unless you're given permission by me can be Branch Chief's, Clan Leaders, Current/Past Champions, ultra super omega star idols either, gimme a break.
10) The agency task force that was assembled as a collective effort between Cray and Earth is called “Aegis”, meant to not only 'shield' the Earth from any “Invaders” but also to hunt, contain and in some cases, such as accidental or forceful entrance to Earth, care and relocation.
Character Profile Skeleton:
SpoilerNote: Please keep in mind I will look over these, so you might be asked to change or add more on certain details. If you need help, I'd be more than happy to help/review/put forth suggestions.
Name:

Clan:
Good/Evil: (No middle ground, no one else knows this about you IC and if they do, then they're cheaters and you shouldn't associate with them!)

Appearance: (Please include a picture, this picture cannot be black/white, a screenshot/grab or be of a particularly famous character, like Link or Naruto or some other SUPER well known person, c'mon guys n' gals)
Biography: (Let us know a little bit about your character, I'm not asking for a life story, but perhaps just how they got to their current situation? At least two paragraphs please)
Personality: (Quirks, likes/dislikes, give us a 'feel' for your character, more than two sentences, c'mon)
Characters:
SpoilerWho we have currently!

Cherry:
9) Unless membership is particularly low, you can only play two (2) characters, tops! And none of them, unless you're given permission by me can be Branch Chief's, Clan Leaders, Current/Past Champions, ultra super omega star idols either, gimme a break.

:eyes:

alright i'll bite and join
but what's available? how does character creation go?

Sandy:
Oh.. I'm just, like the title says, putting this as a 'Holder' because I dunno if folks would be interested, this is my first attempt at this sort of thing heh. But I'm gonna post up the character creation skeleton in just a few mins.

Cherry:
There we go. Any restrictions on card/deck choices? Like stuff you'd want to reserve for antagonists.

Sandy:
That's a good idea, but at the moment, I'm just trying to see whose all interested in the RP before committing to anything, otherwise, I'd say free reign, as any clan can be turned to evil/good purposes, given the right character or personality.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version