Battle area > Starfight Vanguard

[NEWS] Announcements & Updates

(1/4) > >>

Kisaragi Zane:
Basically where I'll be posting any and all announcements regarding changes to the event such as additional rules, updated rules, etc etc. However as of now...

* 5/20: Event Launched
* 5/20: Players are now able to register teams in the Team Lounge!
* 5/20: Request & Help Thread has been added!
* 5/20: Team Battle Point System Thread has been added!
* 5/22: Team Battles within the event are now called Star Battles! (All threads have been updated with this term change.)
* 5/22: Star Battles are now limited: Up to 5 Star Battles per week! See More Here!
* 5/22: You may now Star Battle the same team up to twice per week. However: all Star Battles after the 2nd fight with the same team do not count towards earning points.
* 5/23: Team members are no longer locked to their individual clans. They are now able to use the clans of their teammates.
* 5/23: Teams are now able to pick up to 5 clans to start and they are shared between all members within the team.
* 5/23: Team Thread Sample & Star Battle Report Sample  Threads have been updated!

* 5/23: Sample Team Thread >>> Team Q4!

* 5/24: Prizes and Accessory Thread has been posted!
* 5/24: Updated the steps to claim the Introductory reward!
* 5/24: Updated Introductory Post w/ Prize Thread
* 5/26: "Underground Fights" are now called "Midnight Showdowns"!
* 5/26: You may only do one Midnight Showdown once per week only!
* 6/21: Starfight Team League Event has Started! You may Star Battle other teams but until further notice you may not do a Midnight Showdown!
* 6/21: Updated Reward Claim System!
* 6/21: Removed "System On/Off" feature for Star Battles! (Meaning all Star Battles will be able to earn any bonuses regardless of time of day!)
* Restricted Star Battle Searching from Cardfight Area Discord Server and Vanguard Team Rep Chats and made a channel in Starfight Discord Server for requesting Star Battles: https://discord.gg/TjVbwcA!
* 6/21: Starfight Skype Chat was made: https://join.skype.com/x8X4QdqoRYFK
* 6/25: MIDNIGHT SHOWDOWNS can be played!
* 6/25: Star Battle Rewards have been removed from the Event!
* 6/25: Star Challenges are now part of weekly events and can be found in the Event Tracker Thread
* 7/24: Under 25 Bonus has been added starting now until the end of the event!
* 7/24: Purchasing Clans have been dropped from 1000 Points to 500 Points!
* 11/5: MAJOR UPDATES!
 (I'm not going to list all of it here since I feel the entire post will speak for itself.)

Kisaragi Zane:
Regarding the "award +1 clan as appreciation on behalf on the staff of Starfight for those whose teams consist of atleast 1 person who has topped in any of the tournaments hosted this year 2017 on these forums" in order to claim these points you must do the following:

* First: Create your Team!
* Second: Find a Tournament hosted in 2017 that a member of your team has gotten either 1st, 2nd or 3rd place!
* Third: Go to the CLAIM THREAD and claim your reward!
You may claim these points once and only for one member!

Kisaragi Zane:
Announcement!
So since I'm constantly being asked this in numerous occasions...

This Starfight League Event Starts On

Wednesday: June 21st 2017!

HOWEVER!
YOU MAY MAKE/EDIT/CHANGE TEAMS
BEFORE THE START OF THE EVENT
AND/OR
DURING THE EVENT!
This information can be found in the

INTRODUCTORY THREAD!

Kisaragi Zane:
Announcement!

Donations & Benefits
Originally, I was not going to even mention this in any way, shape, or form: but I suppose I should address this all in one go. A number of people have inquired on this subject about donations towards this event. I would like to say that: I am not asking/demanding for donations. I am able to buy the prizes for the event with my own money and ship them out accordingly.

However, if people wish to donate money towards this event, then sure by all means you're allowed to. However, please do not feel as though I am asking/demanding or feel as though this is a obligation, this is 100% optional. The only benefit(s) I can give towards donations are the following:

$1 USD = 100 Starfight Points (considering you can use said points to also buy other accessories from within this event).

Donations would be spent solely on the prizes for each tournament & the entire event.

Donation Period has ended!

Kisaragi Zane:
Announcement!

Team Thread Reminder
With three days left before the event started, I just wanted to remind everyone of the following!

* All team threads must be completed & formatted properly before you're able to participate and earn points! This includes up to 5 starting clans.
* Even after the event has started: teams may still be formed for new comers and/or for those who are teamless!
* In addition to the previous point: you may also change and edit your team name and/or members before and/or during the event.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version