Battle area > Starfight Vanguard

Request & Help Thread

(1/1)

Kisaragi Zane:
This thread may only be used if you have any of the following inquiries:

* Questions regarding the event!
* Suggetions (We are taking suggestions but I'd wait a little bit as the event just started and more information is being placed as I'm typing this.)
* Reports: If you see someone breaking a rule(s) or any errors or event breaking issues that need to be reported, please do so. Being a good Samaritan will pay off and benefit both you and everyone participating in this event.

Sandy:
Now you say clan(s) that can be registered, though that being said, how many clans can be registered per person on the team? Are we allowed to switch between them? Can a person's secondary (or anything after their first) be a clan that's already claimed by someone else on their team as long as neither of them use the clan at the same time/during the same team fight?

Kisaragi Zane:

--- Quote from: Sandy on June 05, 2017, 12:42:20 PM ---Now you say clan(s) that can be registered, though that being said, how many clans can be registered per person on the team? Are we allowed to switch between them? Can a person's secondary (or anything after their first) be a clan that's already claimed by someone else on their team as long as neither of them use the clan at the same time/during the same team fight?

--- End quote ---

Teams may pick up to 5 clans to be used and shared between the entire team at the very start. Originally it was, 1 clan per person and only that one person can use that clan. However, to make things flexible, I allowed the entire team to use whatever clans they have picked to be unlocked, at any given point whether its tournaments or Star Battles (while still following Clan Diversity for Star Battles).

That being said, you're allowed to switch clans between battles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version