Battle area > Starfight Vanguard

[VOTING] Starfight Team League: Winter Cup!

(1/1)

Kisaragi Zane:
Hi everyone~ Second voting regarding Starfight Team League that everyone is hopefully eagerly to hear back from. Although I'd like to spend time talking about how the next Starfight would go as far as how the league would run and the improvements such as the system, prizes, events, earning points, and etc: there is a concern that I had in mind as Summer Team League was in progress.

The Matter At HandThe issue that I'm addressing today is whether or not, Starfight Winter, should even happen. Ultimately: I want the Starfight Team Leagues to be flexible for participants and their teams as well as for the staff. Summer works because majority of people are often free during summer with school being up for two months (with exceptions). Winter on the other hand, not to much, given there are holidays and of course school: which overall is a lot of travelling with little breaks here and there to enjoy said holidays. Even I myself, am usually busy on holidays either with family or friends, but if people want to play then I suppose it can be hosted. And even after the holidays I can't exactly place a set time frame to start/finish because once the holidays are over, people have classes/work/travelling to do.

Yes Starfight Winter should happen!If Starfight Winter does happen, it'll be shorter than summer for starters, because, spoilers: Starfight Team Leagues will only be a month long instead of two months long (at least for Winter). This was actually one of things decided on based off of generous feedback on how we could improve Starfight Team Leagues. So with that being said, ideally the time for me to place it would be something after December 15th up until Janurary 15th from a rough estimation of when people are finished with exams, when schools/classes are over, and when people return to classes. A month does sound like a long time but I genuinely prefer a month (or even 6 weeks aka 1.5 months) in order for people to be able to enjoy it instead of feeling rushed. If you do vote for Winter Starfight to happen, you could recommend a good time frame that may be manageable for people who are interested in playing/participating. Additionally, for trivia information: the set support during that time will be everything that was currently being played during Winter Team League including Set 12 along with touken Ranbu, Link Joker's clan Booster, G-BT013, and Zoo Nation Booster, so not much will have changed outside of more locks, more animals/bugs/flowers, and the rest of Ultimate Stride's support.

No Starfight Winter shouldn't happen!So to explain, many reasons for not wanting to have Winter Starfight is because well it's in winter. There's not really much time to fully enjoy or even actively participate (such as Star Battling/Entering Tournaments/etc) in it because how busy this season is for most. Instead however, what would be in it's place would generally just be regular Starfight Tournaments, sleeve prizes and maybe other mini events along the way. Overall, this would strictly make Starfight Team Leagues a summer exclusive ordeal, which would be perfectly fine with others. To go along with the trivia information: there could very well be a shift in clan diversity between now: at this very moment of typing, to Summer. Which can be seen as a plus for but some users of specific clans, might render some clans outdated.

So with everything said on that, I really do urge everyone who cares or takes an interest in Starfight whether they're participating, hosting, or even observing to make a vote. I'll be sure to answer any questions, comments, and concerns regarding this matter. I'll leave this poll up until...November 1st (unless something immediate happens I can't host Starfight Winter) so that once decided, if to host for winter, I can organize things: establish new rules and stuff and whatnot. You only get one vote, you can change votes, and you can see the results before you vote. So thank you all for taking the time for the read~!

shirii:
As long as Zeroth Dragons are banned for it, as only three nations will have theirs by winter. :dhat:

Kisaragi Zane:
Announcement!

Today is the last day to vote for Starfight Winter happening in December or not. Please consider all of the following up above and make your vote. As it stands: it is in favor of happening! After today, the voting will close and on November 5th, I'll make an announcement:
 regarding changes and updates to Starfight Winter from Summer: including rules, point system, team system, etc.

--- Quote from: Shiri on October 22, 2017, 02:59:43 PM ---As long as Zeroth Dragons are banned for it, as only three nations will have theirs by winter. :dhat:

--- End quote ---

I'll consider this depending on how much of an impact each Zeroth Dragon will make, in each of their more prominent decks, at the start of Starfight Winter. As of now, they're allowed.

Kisaragi Zane:
Announcement!
The Voting for Starfight Winter is over! I'd like to thank everyone who made their votes and I'd like to say congratulations to those who are/were looking forward to Starfight Winter Team League for this year, because it's happening! For right now I can only tell you the dates but on Sunday, November 5th, I'll post up the changes and adjustments to the Starfight Team League for this Winter, so I'll keep everyone posted when the post is made.

Special Starfight Request!I'd like all thread owners from the original Starfight Team League for 2017 Summer, to please lock their threads in the STARFIGHT TEAM LOUNGE. Regardless if you're planning on making a new team for Starfight Winter, or remaking the same team: I need all previous threads locked to prevent any confusion of which threads are being used. If you're unable to contact your thread holder, please let me know and I will lock your thread myself. This is very much appreciated and I thank you all for your cooperation in this request.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version