Battle area > Starfight Vanguard

[VOTING] Touken Ranbu's Nation!

(1/1)

Kisaragi Zane:
Hi hi, I'm back with another vote! This time, it's a simple question with a very simple answer.

What Nation should Touken Ranbu be considered?
As of now, it's not being considered as a nation, which is fine. However, some of the Star Challenges are Nation themed as shown from the last Starfight Team League. Those who played Touken didn't really benefit, which was an after thought on my part. But considering they've gotten support and have generated a fanbase: I want to include them this time around. So pick and vote for which Nation should be Touken Ranbu's home for this Starfight Team League, or if it should just be all nations, or no nations! I'm going to leave this poll up until December 1st!

beatcreeper:
yes first one here i say they are united

[R.T] SpiderHunterMD:
Hmmm sworboi's should go with other swordbois. Or alternitivly give it Estrangee's nation aka Star Gate aka CBD's house

Sandy:
This is why I always hate these secondary tie-ins like Estrangers. Actually, why the heck aren't they there? It's basically a cluster f*** of randomness anyways from other properties.

That aside, they NEED a home and no nation would all but guarantee that they'd get left out, that or they could just be allowed to compete regardless of the nation chosen and be the 'wild' card of sorts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version