Cardfight!! Vanguard > Creative Works

Cardfight Vanguard Area - Revivals

(1/1)

Reika Lupus:
Sometime ago, I started a Project because I wanted to do it.
Near the end of the Generation-G, only a handful of Clans had good Striders, and a lot of Clan weren't able to fight against them. So I decided to make something about it:
Making a Revival of every Grade 3 in the game to transform them into Striders, or atleast making them good enough to be valid options.
...Obviously, this was an absurd idea that required months of work to be a reality, and honestly speaking, I doubted that even 1 person would want to test them.
...But I ended doing it because "Why not?".
And here I am with a modified Vanguard where every Grade 3 that touched the game in some moment became as strong as a Strider XD. Obviously, except Striders XD. (Except for Gaia Death Parade, that guy deserved a Revival XD). (And I didn't touch The Mask Collection).

I hasn't something to do with this Revivals, and in the circles where I play Vanguard nobody wants them... So I decided to post them here and see what happens XD.
-Is the type of person who do things by curiosity-

Here are some Samples of them:
Spoiler

There are gramatical errors, probably unbalance, hellish OP in Premium, and with all the cards maybe I skipped some for accident. But here are almost every Grade 3 (And some Grade 4) in the game with a new power XD.
I don't really expect them being used to play, but I'm releasing them because I simply want to see what happens XD.

How to install:
-Download the archive "Text 1.5".
-Extract the contents of the archive "Text 1.5".
-Make a copy of the Area.
-Copy the contents of the archive "Text 1.5" inside the folder "text" of the new Area.

With that, all the texts of the cards will be replaced by the text of the Revivals.

And now, if you read up to this point, feel free to ignore all of this and continue with your life XD.
But if you downloaded them and saw what is in the Revivals, I must say one or two things about them:
-To make them work, I needed to twist a bit the rules of Vanguard. For this, the cards now have Skills in the Heart, but can only activate in there Skills that say "Heart" as the location where the Skill is activated.
-There are some gramatical errors. I tried to make them have sense and work while having the new characteristic of working in Heart, but with hundreds of cards to work with, I surely made some errors. Ignore them, or ask me to correct them XD.
-Comment what you think about them XD. Reading what the people think about them is the most interesting thing that can happen XD.

With nothing to add, THE END.

ugoma:
Was wondering where the download link for this was if there is any

Reika Lupus:

--- Quote from: ugoma on June 27, 2018, 11:11:15 PM ---Was wondering where the download link for this was if there is any

--- End quote ---

It's in the bottom. It's the archive named "Text 1.5.rar"

Vancarant:
I came to know this topic to apply it to the problems I've encountered.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version