Battle area > Starfight Vanguard

[SHOP] Starfighter's Shop

(1/1)

Kisaragi Zane:
Consumable - Item is used up upon activation. Disappears after using. (Must post activation of item)
Stackable - Multiple of the same item can be active / used at the same time.
Permanent - Item's effects last forever. (Until the end of the event.)
Inactivity Buffer (150 Credits: Consumable & Stackable) - If you don't have 10 Starfights completed at the end of a week, this item can be used to fill in as one of the missing Starfights. Gain +125 points if used to fill in for a game.

Take Two (150 Credits: Consumable) - Use to play another Starfight after you've already done your 10 for the week. You may replace the results of any of your 10 Starfights with the results of this new fight. (Note that you'll be replacing any Point Booster/Buffer/Frenzy bonuses as well with any new ones.)

Vanguard Clan (400 Credits: Permanent & Stackable) - Unlock an additional clan of your choice for your clan pool.

Clan Ban (400 Credits: Permanent & Stackable) - Get an additional ban for Starfights and Midnight Showdowns. Note that you may only ban your opponent's clans until they have 1 left to play with. (If you have 5 bans and they only have 4 clans, you can only ban out 3.)

Augment: Aggression I (500 Credits: Permanent) - For Starfights and Midnight Showdowns, after mulligan, both players place the top card of their decks into their damage zones. Your opponent places theirs face-down. If both players have the "Augment: Aggression" buff, both players only place one damage face-down each.

Augment: Protection I (500 Credits: Permanent) - For Starfights and Midnight Showdowns, whenever you place a card with the same original name as your Vanguard in the Guard circle, it gains +5000 Shield.

Augment: Utility I (500 Credits: Permanent) - For Starfights and Midnight Showdowns, Whenever you remove cards from your hand for G-Assist, you may remove only one card.

Investment Bank (500 Credits: Permanent & Stackable) - At the start of every Wednesday and Saturday, gain 125 Credits. (An announcement will be made when this is applied.)

Point Booster (500 Credits: Consumable & Stackable) - When used, any won Starfights in the current week will grant the user an additional 50 points for that fight. Cannot be stacked with Point Buffer.

Point Buffer (500 Credits: Consumable & Stackable) - When used, any lost Starfights in the current week will grant the user an additional 50 points for that fight. Cannot be stacked with Point Booster.

Augment: Aggression II (1000 Credits: Permanent) - Must own a Tier I Augment to purchase. For Starfights and Midnight Showdowns, the first time your opponent would heal a damage from a Heal Trigger, it is negated. (The Trigger power still applies.)

Augment: Protection II (1000 Credits: Permanent) - Must own a Tier I Augment to purchase. For Starfights and Midnight Showdowns, all your Grade 3 and greater cards gain +5000 Shield.

Augment: Utility II (1000 Credit: Permanent) - Must own a Tier I Augment to purchase. For Starfights and Midnight Showdowns, during every turn, after your Draw Phase and before your Ride Phase, you may mulligan one card in your hand. (Put one card from your hand back into your deck, shuffle and draw one.)

Overtime (1500 Credit: Permanent & Stackable) - Increase the weekly limit for Starfights by 4. (The default 10 fights a week would become 14 and so forth.)

Point Frenzy (2000 Credits: Consumable &Stackable) - Increase the base point earnings from Starfights by 100% for the current week. Does not stack multiplicatively. (If you activate two, increase by 200% or triple the base earnings. Note this does not multiply bonuses, only the base gains.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version