Battle area > Starfight Vanguard

[INTRODUCTORY] Starfight Vanguard Cup Series!

(1/1)

Kisaragi Zane:

From the people who brought to you the Starfight Team League series, we'd personally like to welcome all Vanguard players to the newest event: The Starfight Vanguard Cup!

Staff & Moderators
Zane Kisaragi & Moezilla (The Starfight Duo)
Aoi
Atemus
Pidove
Shiri
Shockwave

General Information
For four weeks, players will compete against each other in a one-on-one battle royale tournament as they collect points from fighting other participants under various conditions or by completing tasks. This series is meant to cater to the individual fighter, especially those outside of the Cardfight Area community to be able to play, compete, and enjoy themselves without having to be on a team. This series will feature systems and ideas from the Team League series in addition to new systems exclusively for the Starfight Vanguard Cup to enhance your Vanguard experience as a Starfighter!

Quick Links

* Starfight News & Announcements Thread
* Starfighter Profile Regulations
* Starfighter's Shop

* Reward Claim Thread
* Battles & Point Systems
* Starfight Event Hall(This will be updated as more links get posted)

How to Register

* Make a Starfighter Profile in the Starfighter's Profile Thread.

* While making one, pick three clans of your choice to start off with.
* Make sure everything is filled out properly. Organization is key.
* Highly recommends being the Cardfight Area Discord.
Prizes
First Place Prize: 10 Cardfight Area Sleeves!

(This is the default prize, however, prizes are subject to change for future events offering real life Vanguard projects such as Boxes, Trial Decks, and/or Your Custom Sleeves included into Cardfight Area!)

Rules & Regulations

* Cheating in any form is absolutely forbidden, as is breaking any of the rules. This series is looking to invest actual money for potential in real life prizes, and as such, any instance of cheating will not be tolerated whatsoever and will have you removed from it immediately.
* Any incident involving drama, bad sportsmanship, or disrespect, with proof, can be looked into and can have point reduction(s) for each offense, player/team suspension (depending who is involved) or an immediate withdrawal from the league.
* Sabotaging events (including star battles, tournaments, daily events), with proof, can be looked into and have point reduction(s), player suspension or even player withdrawal from the entire event.
* Using unofficial updates in events/star battles, with proof, will be looked into and involve point reduction or player suspension. I really don’t want to have to deal with random disconnections because someone didn’t want to wait for Cardfight Area to officially implement new cards.
* Any disconnections from a game due to error message (with proof provided) is warranted a rematch if it's the first one. Otherwise, disconnections are treated as a loss towards the disconnected player. (Exceptions being if the entire server disconnects and multiple participants have disconnected.)

* If for whatever reason, that a rematch cannot be granted and if both teams agree, a "Draw" can be issued for that particular fight in which both players will be removed from the Star Battle/Midnight Showdown and their match will be nulled. (Their fight will not account for points in Star Battles.)
* Abusing glitches mid-event is considered as "Sabotaging" and will face appropriate punishment(s). All unintentional glitches must be resolved as much as possible otherwise, the fight will be redone from the beginning.

* Missing Vanguard: If possible, just ride another copy of your original Vanguard.
* Guard Glitching: If it should occur, refrain from using the guardian circle for the rest of game by placing cards from field to drop zone until the game crashes via an error.
* Duplicate Cards: Remove the duplicated cards from play in the RFG Zone and proceed with the game.
* Intentional Clan/Deck Prohibition: This includes phrases, suggestions, outright declarations of a player(s) unable to use a specific clan/deck/unit in their cardfights. If proof provided, this is an automatic point reduction from the player instigating this notion. Firstly, these restrictions are only to be established by an administrative for events only. Lastly, I personally don’t like the idea or the notion of restricting things out of spite or dislike as it’s part of the game and it challenges the players to overcome these obstacles. Example: “GC/GB/SP are banned from this star battle.”

* You may ban/restrict usage of clans/decks through any of the events systems if enabled such as items, formats, etc.
Editors Note(The reason I put “with proof” is because I’m prone to believe that accidents do happen or that players may not be well aware of certain circumstances. That being said, if the offense looks “rigged” or “staged”, it’s very easy to tell and can even find the person providing the proof in trouble. Also in regards to disrespect, I understand that uncontrolled salt/short tempers do explode, those are reasonable. Just keep it to a minimum, remain calm, and relax. It’s a game that’s meant to be enjoyed and have fun. If people are antagonizing, it’s treated as both sabotaging and bad sportsmanship can will have an immediate player suspension. I suppose I should talk about each punishment means if they’re not obvious enough but I’ll do that later.)
Questions & Answers
-will post FAQs here-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version