Battle area > Community

Cardfight Area Community Restriction List

(1/2) > >>

Kisaragi Zane:
Disclaimer: You do not have to follow this if you prefer to play by the official Bushiroad Restriction List. This was made to make our experience of Vanguard more balanced to play.

This list will serve as the official community ban list that can be used for team battles, tournaments, and/or events. In addition, this will be updated whenever Bushiroad releases a new Cardfight Vanguard Restriction List (for either Premium/Standard) or if there's a large enough outcry regarding a particular card/deck. Additionally: if you plan to use this restriction, it would be best to refer to this list as the "(Cardfight / CFA) Area Banlist". Finally, we are only adding cards to the official Bushiroad Restriction List as an extension, meaning we will not be removing cards from the official Restriction List.

Premium Format Restriction List

* Dragon Deity of Destruction, Gyze & Neon Gyze cannot be in a deck.
-Gyze being a center focus between two clans, we've decided to completely remove Gyze entirely.
* Crimson Lion Cub, Kryph is cannot be used as a Starting Vanguard and is limited to one per deck.Official Bushiroad Premium BanlistIn Premium Format, Doctroid Lifros is limited to 1 per deck.
In Premium Format, Cosmos Fairy, Lizbeth is limited to 1 per deck.
In Premium Format, Tick Tock Worker is limited to 1 per deck.
In Premium Format, Seven Seas Apprentice, Nightrunner is limited to 1 per deck.
In Premium Format, Mick the Ghostie Family is limited to 1 per deck.
In Premium Format, Seven Seas Helmsman, Nightcrow is limited to 1 per deck.
In Premium Format, Steam Battler, Ur-Watar is limited to 1 per deck.
In Premium Format, Interdimensional Dragon, Heteroround Dragon is limited to 1 per deck.
In Premium Format, Jumping Jill (V) and Purple Trapezist cannot be used in the same deck.
In Premium Format, Commander Laurel (Original) is limited to 1 per deck.
V-Standard Restriction List
No additions from the Official Bushiroad V-Standard List.If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, and/or concerns: please leave a comment here as this thread will be opened for the community to speak their minds on regarding what cards should be restricted.

Darkness Aeon:
Thanks, kys.

NightRain:
Good ban's! Like "I don't know how play with this or against this, so I just ban its" wp Zane.
Just 1 question, why do you think you know enought to create some banlist for game? All your "ban's" just try to kill DI and Gyze in Prem, You look like a little crying kid, who breaks a toy because he doesn't know how to play with it)

Darkness Aeon:

--- Quote from: NightRain on October 20, 2018, 08:03:16 PM ---Good ban's! Like "I don't know how play with this or against this, so I just ban its" wp Zane.
Just 1 question, why do you think you know enought to create some banlist for game? All your "ban's" just try to kill DI and Gyze in Prem, You look like a little crying kid, who breaks a toy because he doesn't know how to play with it)

--- End quote ---

Gee, that's pretty rude.

Kisaragi Zane:

--- Quote from: NightRain on October 20, 2018, 08:03:16 PM ---Good ban's! Like "I don't know how play with this or against this, so I just ban its" wp Zane.

--- End quote ---

First off, this isn't for me specifically - it never was. I've gone on record multiple times saying "I don't plan on using this list for events/tournaments or even request it in team battles". This was created from the input of other players who pointed out the issues of Premium Format that prevented them from enjoying it, let alone playing it. So your assumption in thinking that - is totally incorrect.

Second, I don't know every detail about Vanguard (especially considering I haven't played in a team battle in god knows how long), but again - this was created from the input of those who spoke up about trying to make Premium Format playable.

Your attitude is piss poor - assumptions only served to make an ass of yourself. If you're going to ask questions, try not sounding completely condescending in thinking "oh he's just salty/crybaby wah wah". I wouldn't have ever made a list that goes against Bushiroad's restrictions because I believe that, in a competitive setting (keyword here, really big one), the game should be played to whatever the creators allow. Any problems with the game/cards should be overcome via the players own discretion, aka adapting/learning the match up. However: many players that spoke up, even Premium players and those who play said decks, have said they do not like Premium format because of Enigmatic/NLK and Gyze, because it makes the gameplay stale in non-competitive settings. However, people tend to use them in any setting because the desire to win is there, even if there's no prize at the end of the Team Battle except for some worthless self gratification of getting a sweep.

The point is, my ignorant person, this shouldn't affect you in the slightest bit. This isn't a mandatory "must do" nor will it be because I'm well aware of that people prefer to play the game under what Bushiroad deems is acceptable in their game, this only serves as an option, an alternative form of playing. If it really bothers you, simply don't play request or use it in team battles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version