Cardfight!! Vanguard > Request

"Your Opponent Has Left The Game"

(1/1)

NaomiEX:
Unfortunately, due to the internet connection in my country, the internet switches off for around 3 seconds every hour or so, the problem is when it is doing one of its bouts, the game automatically disconnects me from any match I am participating in, therefore leading to several moments where the game was very intense and due to my internet, my friend ends up receiving "Your Opponent Has Left The Game" during their final turn. I've played 20 matches with my friend and in 13 of them I end up disconnecting. It leaves both of us very frustrated, as you can imagine.

I know this is a very specific problem, I don't think I've seen it anywhere though I admit I did not look very hard, but it has really dramatically decreased my enjoyment of the game if every 2nd match I am disconnected because my internet decided to shut down for a few seconds. Other online games usually just display a message saying something like "Network error" then resumes as usual after a few seconds when my internet sorts itself out. My request is to implement something like this or similar enough.

I know this is probably asking much and I would be genuinely surprised if my issue is resolved anytime soon, but I appreciate it anyway.

[R.T] SpiderHunterMD:
Yeah.... Its probably not gonna happen buddy, if we are being honest with you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version