Cardfight!! Vanguard > Help

There's still 0 players in the server

(1/1)

Gansuroddo:
Hi. I've been having the same problem lately, and 24 hours already passed. I already checked both the firewall and antivirus, and they aren't blocking the access to CFA, I redownloaded the game and it still doesn't work. I was at the dungeon maze, and then, when I got out of the maze to get the prize sleeves there were zero players in the room. I re-logged even today and I still see 0 players in the room. I checked the IP address and the port number and they are both the correct numbers. I already redownloaded the CFA and the problem still persists, any idea of how to solve it?. By the way, not even my sleeves are loading ever since I've had this issue. Only the standard Vanguard sleeve loads.

Ah, by the way; I've also logged on BFA, and it actually works, unlike CFA, which is presenting this issue, so I guess it's not a connection error.

41024:
Wait when Rem wake up and help you!

KilledTarget:
I am also suffering from this problem. If it helps I was in a game and spammed h/t. I exited my game and relaunched, no one was the and still aren't. I am also only able to see the default sleeves.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version