Cardfight!! Vanguard > Request

!!!Updated.!!! Read this before posting

(1/3) > >>

Doctor Who:
Dunno of implement
 Copy/pasting links in the in-game chat.
 Implementing restrictions for units such as Sentinels and Triggers, the official Bushiroad restriction list and banned list for OCG
 Watchers being kicked out for doing nothing
 Sleeve Trading System
 Checking the top card function. I might add also superior calling from the top of the deck for GP and NN or any other cards that let's you check the first card for yourself only.
Alternative art. Since there is the Duo archetype as well as other cards with alternative would be awesome to add this option
 Visual and sound effects.
 Some new maps. Altough it may be hard.
 Creating an off-topic board.
 Tag fights, Altough we need to create a set of rullings or to wait until Bushi puts up an official rule book about it.
 Updating characters.
 A deck editing indicator.
 Watchers chat.
 Cards going to the bind zone face down and when they are returned, you can see them.
  Able to select cards from your opponent hand.
 Hand shuffler
 Choose the replay from a list (just like decks) and the function to pause the replay.
Remove random posters on the forun
Display Guard Powah
ECG (=English Card Game) only room. I took the liberty to put this here. The problem still exists: ECG format is behind the JCG (Japan Card Game).
Accepted ideas
1. In-game moderation
 >:(REJECTED
1. Any type of ranking system
2 CFA for Android
2. Starter Vanguard issue.
Approved, resolved or in progress]
 Sleeves drop issue
Shuffler Problem.
Log-in feature added.
 Search engine added
Any other Legion problems have been resolved
Sleeves used as tournament prizes
PS: I do not know the details but by donating money to CFA development, you can get sleeves. PM Rem for more details.
 I would like to ask a mod to make this thread sticky so that people will see it first. Also I will update the thread periodically but until then I will lock it.
 I am seriously annoyed about the repetitiveness of the ideas. After a great deal of time passed, I started to updated this, I saw only a couple of new ideas. I know that great minds think a like but not to such extent. I think some ground rules should be posted here (buit I am not a mod and I am not looking forward to it.)
Please not that these are core ideas. Posting a variation of it is not a "new" idea at all.

ヤタ:
Before I decide to sticky this or not, may I ask what exactly this thread is for?

Doctor Who:
The thread is to avoid repetitivness of the sugestions.

FTLol:

--- Quote from: ヤタ on May 23, 2014, 06:35:38 PM ---Before I decide to sticky this or not, may I ask what exactly this thread is for?

--- End quote ---

I think its a list of things that have been requested before.

Jai Hearts:
i think it might be a better idea to make them links to the threads that have been disscussed before.

that way they are one click away from getting there instead of searching up and down for them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version