Cardfight!! Vanguard > Help

Some cards have wrong texts in them

(1/2) > >>

haxteal:
I have noticed that some cards have wrong texts/effects written for them, the ones I've noticed so far are:
GP:
Gancelot Zenith
WRONG: [Counter Blast 1 "Liberator" & Choose one of your grade 2 or less Rear-guards with "Liberator" in its card name, and put it on the bottom of your deck]

CORRECT: [Counter Blast (1)-card with "Liberator" in its card name & Choose one of your grade 2 or less rear-guards, and put it on the bottom of your deck]

AqF
Basil
Diamantes
this is for both btw.
WRONG: "...you may choose one of your «Aqua Force» Rear-guards in the same column as this unit, ..."
CORRECT: "...choose another of your «Aqua Force» rear-guards in the same column as this unit, ..."

and the one below is just my being OC  :P
Also, as some of the cards now have official english versions of them, why not update the cards inside this program also?
ex.
change their images to their English counterpart.

Orenji_Reiji:
Escrad: we don't come up with the names, but those who translate japanese cards into english. This card was added when it was released in Japan. Wiki had Escrad's name stated as Exerado, so we used this name.

Also, please write what is exactly wrong with the cards' texts.

Kuro vi Lolitannia:
They're following the name from wiki. They usually change it once the official name is given.

No one cares whether the card's picture is in English or Japanese. There's a translation there. If you want an English picture, change it yourself. You can just change the pics in CardSprite and CardSpriteMini into whatever pics you want. Yes, it's troublesome.

As long as it's not mistranslation in skills (like how it is with Tamahagane before, it's fixed now) it's alright IMO.

haxteal:
Okay. Well, updated my initial post then

FTLol:
BTW the skill of Reign of Terror, Thermidor is also wrong, it says:

"...if it gains power +3000, put this unit at the bottom of your deck at the closing step of the battle."

it should say:

"... If you give it [Power]+3000, put the unit at the bottom of your deck at the end of that battle. "

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version