Cardfight!! Vanguard > CF!!V Discussion

Cardfight!! Vanguard G

<< < (3/12) > >>

Cherry:
To be honest, I like the new whacky hair thing Chrono has here. Yugioh tier or not, his design is pretty vastly different hair-wise compared to the rest of the cast. Paired up with Gear Chronicles, he comes off as interesting on how he'll probably relate to time. That also makes me think Gear Chronicle as a whole is going to be related to time jumps and the like, or coming in from a different dimension like Dimensional Police. Maybe they came to destroy Link Joker? Maybe they're from a parallel Cray where they gain Harmonics' transcendence powers?

or maybe zenon screwed with the timeline again

AloisTrancy:
Gosh darnit zenon. How dare you keep messing with the timey wimey things. This is not a game!

Galaxy Idol:

--- Quote ---To be honest, I like the new whacky hair thing Chrono has here. Yugioh tier or not, his design is pretty vastly different hair-wise compared to the rest of the cast. Paired up with Gear Chronicles, he comes off as interesting on how he'll probably relate to time.
--- End quote ---

inb4 Chrono Trigger is the actual name of the mechanic.

Doctor Who:
I am going to copy your model, Sandy if you don't mind.
1. A new main clan. I think it is something to celebrat the new arc but srsly Bushi... start developing the old clans such as Nubatama and Murakumo and stop introducing new clans.
2. Does this mean the Legion is over?. I personally don't think so. It was  half short which leaves us with many questions. On top of that, I think that the arc would have been a little bit longer if the directors didn't change (I wanted the highschool championship damn it )
3. I really hope that for once, in a cardgame, there will be no supernatural bullshit.
4. No more extremes. I really hated when Aichi lost all circuits except the Tokyo one but also I hated when Jaden won all of his fights. I really wish to stop the "heart of the cards" bullshit". I want some sanity in this game
5. If you look closely to the new characters than there is no much difference from the old ones.
Chrono >>> Naoki
Shion>>> Takuto
Tokoha>>> something familiar.... dunno from where but it is something familiar.

Cherry:
The stream said BT01 would include Limit Break and Legion iirc.

Chrono is probably time shenanigans.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version