Cardfight!! Vanguard > CF!!V Discussion

Cardfight!! Vanguard G

<< < (2/12) > >>

AloisTrancy:
Honestly, there have been shows with much crazier hair styles than yugioh, and I wouldn't even call the MC's hair Yugioh tier.
It's beyond it tbh. In Yugioh, for the most part, the crazy hair has balance to it. It's not just >Huge HAIRFLICK OMG
But even so, if yout hink about it, we've have Yugioh like hair since season 1. Aichi's hair is very yugioh like, it's just single toned. So is Kai's and Kourin's and Miwa's. Leon's even makes very little since.
It's not like crazy hairstyles are new to vanguard. This time the Giant hair piece just goes straight up rather than hanging over the face, like Aichi's does.

[ER] Patrickzzz:

--- Quote from: AloisTrancy on October 05, 2014, 12:51:11 AM ---Honestly, there have been shows with much crazier hair styles than yugioh, and I wouldn't even call the MC's hair Yugioh tier.
It's beyond it tbh. In Yugioh, for the most part, the crazy hair has balance to it. It's not just >Huge HAIRFLICK OMG
But even so, if yout hink about it, we've have Yugioh like hair since season 1. Aichi's hair is very yugioh like, it's just single toned. So is Kai's and Kourin's and Miwa's. Leon's even makes very little since.
It's not like crazy hairstyles are new to vanguard. This time the Giant hair piece just goes straight up rather than hanging over the face, like Aichi's does.

--- End quote ---

You're right but you gotta admit this one beats all we had so far.

AloisTrancy:
Not really.
If anything this is sub par compared to Aichi. Think about it, Aichi has a long, huge, thick tuff of hair hanging off his head with a relatively small area of connection, where as Chrono here has just a big portion of his hair clumped together. The multicolor is something hair dye could easily do. His hair, aside from the clump, isn't much different from Ren or Naoki's and is more realistic than Aichi's.

[ER] Patrickzzz:

--- Quote from: AloisTrancy on October 05, 2014, 01:33:10 AM ---Not really.
If anything this is sub par compared to Aichi. Think about it, Aichi has a long, huge, thick tuff of hair hanging off his head with a relatively small area of connection, where as Chrono here has just a big portion of his hair clumped together. The multicolor is something hair dye could easily do. His hair, aside from the clump, isn't much different from Ren or Naoki's and is more realistic than Aichi's.

--- End quote ---

As far as realistic goes i guess you're right. But i mean in anime, a aichi-like hair is not that uncommon compared to chrono's.

AloisTrancy:
Well actually only two characters have hair like Aichi's and that's Aichi and a tiny brown haired aichi-like character
But you're right the huge tuff of hair is new.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version