Cardfight!! Vanguard > Cardfight!! Vanguard Anime Discussion

Latest Cardfight!! Vanguard G Episode Discussion

<< < (27/27)

Duive:
True. Unlike Misaki who was forced into abandoning her usual style for plot,  Kai played normally with Shion's bravery making the difference. Heck if Kai didn't get those 2 Heals, it woulda been a wrap on Altomile Ride.

Magus TSS:
And the final 2 parts of the Kamui episodes was better then everything I've seen Kamui do in this entire series thus far. He finally got his proper due. He got good growth as a character. Thank you bushiroad. Also Shion punching Shouma was absolutely priceless making want to see Shion vs Shouma 3 even more. Personally I think it was so close to beating season 1 of the original series but we went through too many trigger heavy games and mistakes to get to this point and one of the biggest 3 fights of the season was a throw away match makes it's just impossible to say this season is better then g-season 1.

Duive:
Shouma: "Well, well. What do we have h-"

Shion: "This hand of mine is burning red..."

Tokoha: "Eh?"

*pro step*

Shion: FALCON PUNCH

Chrono: "Dayum son where ya learn that?"

BUT DAT STRIDO GATE OPENING DOE

#notluna
q.q

WaiterFang:
Was anyone else reminded of Disney for some reason when Holy Wise Professor, Bigbelly made his entrance this week?

Magus TSS:
Final episode was far better then originally expected.

Opinion Verdict in Spoilers
You have been warned its all a Opinion:
SpoilerI'm counting G-Season 2 and 3 as one season. I don't get why they are considered different at all by Bushi not like it matters since they are in the right places atm even accounting that. Combined this was a fairly ok season outside of the ending to season 2 final fight with Misaki and Tokuha that was really really really bad. I'm still not over it at all. BUT I still enjoyed these two seasons far more then Original Season 2 and Season 4 even accounting question ending episodes in season 3 that felt rushed. Am and Luna (best two characters in G period) as well as Shouma, Saya, Lisa, Remy, Emi (for the very small ammount of time the last 4 showed up for) and I'll admit it I didn't like the change at first but in the end it worked great for him after all Shion are the saving graces of these 2 seasons. But After all that I still can't justify it as better then season 3.

Verdict:
G-Season 1 > Original Season 1 > Original Season 3  > G-Season 2+G Season 3 (Counted as one Season) > Original Season 2 > Original Season 4

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version