Cardfight!! Vanguard > Cardfight!! Vanguard Anime Discussion

Whatever happened to Emi in G?

(1/4) > >>

WaiterFang:
I'm probably stating the obvious, but I started getting curious if Misaki had a worker at the original Card Capital besides Miwa, then the thought occurred to me that Emi might be working at the original Card Capital. This thought is based on Cardfight G's episode 8 where Kamui says, " more than anything, I wanna work at my part-time job!" Is Kamui possibly working at Card Capital 2 so he could feel closer to Emi as a coworker, while getting paid to be around cards? Is Kamui is attempting to hit 2 birds with one stone? This is only speculation cause we all don't know what happened to Emi.

[ER] Patrickzzz:
Emi is probably Bermuda leader around now :V

Ibuki Kouji:
Nagisa was not  beautiful in her childhood but now she is so beautiful and emi was beautiful in her childhood but now what will be she looking like???

Cherry:
Future Emi was already seen in one of the endings, I'm not sure why people don't know what she's going to look like in G.

Kamui either stopped chasing her or Emi rejected him when he finally asked her out, which resulted in him looking toward his job for solace.

The Bermuda Triangle G-EB is in the future, so Emi should be showing up eventually unless they choose not to advertise Bermudas again.

WaiterFang:

--- Quote from: Cherry on January 28, 2015, 10:46:34 PM ---Future Emi was already seen in one of the endings, I'm not sure why people don't know what she's going to look like in G.

Kamui either stopped chasing her or Emi rejected him when he finally asked her out, which resulted in him looking toward his job for solace.

The Bermuda Triangle G-EB is in the future, so Emi should be showing up eventually unless they choose not to advertise Bermudas again.

--- End quote ---
I don't think he gave up on her

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version