Main Forum > Administration Center

Regarding the ban subject.

<< < (3/4) > >>

Jai Hearts:
the real problem is we only had one side of the story so people just assumed the worse from the get go.

thats why i always think its best to wait to hear both sides before saying anything because  we dont know the reason or the actions of both people involved.

Sinon~:
for number 1. I have enquired Hope about doing such a thing and agreed to do so since it was part of his event.

2. It's not a tournament really. More of a battle event. I can't believe you would go end up saying that medical issues can't suffer the reason behind not being able to enable the event. imagine if you were meant to be at work and such and can't do it because your physically unable to. I had to quit my job and such because I was unable to cope. If i was further told I wouldn't be able to host events again it would be just fine. But no it dwelled into me constantly asking you for an answer but you shrugged it off and ignored me. What is a good community when an admin can't answer a simple question?

Everyone has a reason to complain. And not everyone is able to find out where these forms are as you have not been able to provide me with where to go and how to appeal for one. So what am I suppose to go with?

It kept going cause you wouldn't answer a simple question. If you just did that. We wouldn't have this problem.

without good communication. You can't have a good community to respect. As you can see plenty of people disagreeing with your decision.

Sinon~:
Also just one big question.

Since I was banned from making events since last December.

Why has it taken over 4 months to tell me?

Cherry:
He didn't say medical issues can't be the reason behind why it didn't start. It's the fact that it didn't start regardless. Also it still is technically a "tournament", since it's there in the section as one.

The form is sitting there in the thread containing the rules. You could've checked, but Expy could've also directed you to it. Also, I wouldn't blame the community on this, though. Because, again, you could've simply checked or even asked ("Where do I take this on the forums?"). Hell, you still could've just made the thread here with or without the form regardless (even though we'd have the right to delete it according to the written rules, we'd still check over it, and I'd respond like I am now). However, Expy could've, again, directed you to the form instead of the repeated WP threats.

As for the 4 month thing, that's a good question, Expy. I thought this was about the fact of the suspicion from not having a start date on the GSE tournament proving unreliable hosting?

Rank Up:
Sinon~, Look at the tournaments board. Do you see who is moderator there? So that person + Global Mods + me (but Cherry is Global mod, so whatever) - that are people you should speak with about hosting a tournament, before posting anything (pick one of them, no need to bother all).
I dont want to argue about what it was, you tried to host - as long as it's hosted to let people cf with each other searching for best of them - i consider it a tournament. Even if it's GSE quest or something like that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version