Battle area > Community

Double Teaming

(1/27) > >>

Sirvat:
As you all know Double Teaming is a common practice on Cardfight Area(CFA) at the moment. Double Teaming is when a player is on more then one team usually two, but that's not the case for CFA as the same people are on 4-5 different teams. There have been many complaints from people who disagree with it, and there have been people who do agree with it. I personally don't agree to it.

I think Double Teaming is one of the reasons why team battles aren't as diverse and fun as they use to be. Every team has the same players instead of actually looking for new players who are actually interested in the game and learning to play. In my opinion Double Teaming really kills the point of even having a team. How can you be competitive if the same people are on different teams or in another team just under a different name. How can you show your team is one of the best? Double Teaming is even stopping some people from joining teams.

I was thinking that we as community/team leader can come together to limit the amount of Double Teaming, or just get rid of it. As stated this is my personal opinion. Don't you guys think it will be funnier if there wasn't as much Double Teaming? We could even have a team ranking system in which teams get sleeve prizes at the end of the month for being number 1. Thoughts?

No shade No shade -I love you Nicki-

Izayanagi:
I find it sad that this Multi teaming thing has gotten out of control like it did. We gotten complacent in our own little community and stopped recruiting people with talent, and would rather be on 3 teams with the same 5 or 6 people. Not only has this killed any sort of competitive spirit that was around at a certain point, but like sirvat said, it just killed the whole point of teams or fighting as a team. We are at a point where we have 5 or 6 teams with the same core members and another few with some other core members. At this point there is only about 4 real teams in cfa and the others are just pure copies/regroups/branches with only 1 or 2 members being swapped. We should put an end t this or try to do damage control as much as we can, as fast as we can.

Ren «Я»:
I agree with the whole "Double Teaming is when a player is on more then one team usually two, but that's not the case for CFA as the same people are on 4-5 different teams. There have been many complaints from people who disagree with it, and there have been people who do agree with it. I personally don't agree to it. "

4-5 is too much and 1-2 at most seems fair and stops the confusion and keeps TB's easier to have since not everyone is on every team xD

"I was thinking that we as community/team leader can come together to limit the amount of Double Teaming, or just get rid of it. As stated this is my personal opinion. Don't you guys think it will be funnier if there wasn't as much Double Teaming? We could even have a team ranking system in which teams get sleeve prizes at the end of the month for being number 1. Thoughts?"

Thoughts = We could even have a team ranking system in which teams get sleeve prizes at the end of the month for being number 1.

Totally wanna do this ^ lel

Aeon:
Double teaming defeats the purpose of teams in the first place. I see no problem with being a last effort to make a TB to have a team you sub for, but DTing is extremely inconvenient for teams with the same members.

Aeon:
I mean, literally when you're on a team, you all train together and try to be the objectively best team in whatever you're doing. If everyone has the same members, what is the point?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version