Battle area > Community

Double Teaming

<< < (2/27) > >>

ryujiknight:
I don’t see any problem with double teaming, the community is small, if it isn’t really hurting anyone or causing any problem (which by 'my' knowledge) which it hasn’t, there shouldn’t be problem, again the community is small double teaming isn’t that big of a deal, if your team doesn’t want to double team don’t do it, but you shouldn’t have to limit or ban other teams from doing it.

Side Note

I didn’t read any posts b4 i posted this one.

Nobody:
Double Teaming (Keyword: Double, not multi, multiple, whatever have you. Double.) is honestly fine, if the person doing the Double Teaming isn't wise about it and only does it for the sake of it rather than having a normal goal then why ban it over a black sheep? Same applies to leaders that turn their teams into carbon copies of other teams.

There are far more pluses to Double Teaming than there are minuses. Sure, you start fighting the same people over and over but the amount of active teams isn't all that great anyways so you'll end up fighting the same people at one point or another. One shouldn't double team just to get double the Team Battles or because they got bored of one team (in which case why not just quit the team) and then focus the majority of your attention on only one team. If someone's going to double team they should do it for sake of being part of a bigger group of people to hang out with (or in this case, two different groups), or having an active group of friends at all times during their up hours, or just trying to help a team out by giving them more than 3 members, for example.

What you do is make sure that there aren't more than 3 people double teaming from the same team in your team, and prevent people from joining 3-5 teams at once, and then everything is fine, teams aren't here just to be Team Battle Machines and fighting the same people is unavoidable, this community's member count isn't all that high, people go inactive due to reasons and teams die eventually just like everything sooner or later. Why contain a person inside a single group if they can join another and have fun there too? Subs are a thing, multiaccounting is a thing, you'd have to stop that too and considering the amount of members that aren't anywhere on the forum i dont think the later is going to be that easy.

Aeon:
The sad part is, while double teaming is destroying the community, a majority of players are doing it. I think it needs to stop for the good of us all, even them. They don't realize how it's effecting the community in a negative manner.

Tomuhara:
I feel as though double teaming should be allowed. Running my teams as long as i have i never closed out the options for my team members to gain knowledge and gain multiple experiences through different outlets. i feel double teaming allows my members to understand other peoples view points and give them bigger voices in their community so that it can form an even greater community. At the end of the day it is just a game (and people act like its a life or death ordeal) and in my opinion people should not be restricted to just having to be on one team. This game is to get connected with multiple people around the world and to gain different experiences,not just stick to your clique.

Cipher Izanagi:
This isn't anything new. Complaining about people double teaming or multi teaming while in reality it's up to the teams themselves whether they allow their members to multi team or double team or not. If it's an issue, instead of putting a community wide ban on it, and trying to enforce it... When it's ALREADY ingrained into the system, do you guys REALLY believe that'd work? To top it off, let me again say, as a team you can just decide NOT to allow your members to multi team etc.

Personally, going back even to CFC, I was brought into the Vanguard community with the idea that multi teaming was okay because it allowed more avenues for growth, more ways to actually bond and make friends, so that's why I'm okay with keeping it. Though sure, 4-5 teams is a bit. . . Much, trying to force a community to follow your rules after it's been going on for so long could have some major draw backs, especially if you try to limit it so much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version