Battle area > Starfight Vanguard

[NEWS] Announcements & Updates

<< < (2/4) > >>

Kisaragi Zane:
Announcement!

Starfight Team League Event has finally started!!
As a quick reminder...

5 Star Battles and 1 Midnight Showdown per week only!
More information can be found below in the Star Battle/Point System Thread!
(Midnight Showdowns are currently restricted until further notice!)

Also you are only allowed to use Starfight Discord Server to request for a Star Battle/Midnight Showdown, but please indicate that you are actually requesting for a Star Battle/Midnight Shodown! Please do not use: Skype's Vanguard Team Rep Chat or Cardfight Area's Team Battle Request Channel in the CFA Discord Server!

--- Quote from: Zane Kisaragi on June 21, 2017, 12:37:03 AM ---"Win or lose today I am proud of the way my team have played in the tournament."
-Imran Khan

Hello Starfighters! It is I, Zane Kisaragi, coming to give you all a few words. Surprisingly, I didn't expect this event to get a lot of teams or players considering this is my very first time hosting something like this and to be honest: I had my doubts because I thought there would be lots of complications and people not being entirely interested so on and so forth, but I decided to continue holding out since like I said before, I wanted to do something new, exciting, and overall more fun for the community. I still look back in the Google Doc file that I made that had this event planned comparing what it's like now to when I first started working on it at 3AM around April, and I'm quite proud of myself and for those who supported and helped me improve on it. The way from April til now, June 21st, was worth: getting everything set and prepared for this very moment for the next two months, now there's only one last thing left to do.

STARFIGHT TEAM LEAGUE EVENT: BEGINS NOW!
To kick this event off from the start!

* In addition to a few reminders, this thread will be used as a Weekly Event Tracker! At the beginning of each week, starting on the 25th of June: I will post a message about each weekly special bonuses (little things you can do to earn additional extra points in your Star Battles). So stay tuned~
* All teams who submitted a Reward Claim for the 3000 Points, may add those points in their team thread's Team Score! (Remember to please post in your team thread a post regarding this information in addition to adjusting your Team Score.)
* Any players who are still looking to join, may still register a team a 3-5 at any point throughout the event!
* All Saturday Tournaments starting from July 1st will contain all of the tournament information needed as far as how many points you earn per round, any prizes, so on and so forth and will be posted in the Starfight Event Hall!
* Also please remember to familiarize yourself and your team of the Event Rules & Star Battles/Point System, in addition, do not forget to check out and stay alert for Event Announcements & Updates and any questions, suggestions, or concerns may be addressed in our Request & Help Thread.
* Lastly and most importantly, please remember to have fun. I cannot stress this enough: regardless of anything from who you are, why you entered, your team/teammates, your goals/objectives, etc: at the end of the day, this event is meant to just be fun. Since this is my first event on such a scale, I don't expect things to go perfectly, but nonetheless this will help me determine how future events will be ran, as long as everyone has fun.Okay I think I've said enough. So remember to have fun and play~ Good luck and may the best team win!

--- End quote ---

Kisaragi Zane:
Announcements!

Star Battle Request
Anyone who is looking for a Star Battle, please use the STARFIGHT DISCORD SERVER! Originally, I did say you could ask in the Skype Rep Chat and in the Cardfight Area Discord Server: however due to confusion (because of lack of clarification on the requests part) and complaints, I've decided to just limit the requests within that server.

Tl;dr If you or your team wants to Star Battle: Please use the STARFIGHT DISCORD SERVER!.

New Reward Claim Method
For those who haven't claimed rewards such as clans or prizes, I updated the reward claim method to be similar to the Star Battle Report to make it easier to keep track of points and much more clarification. Minor detail, but it helps.

--- Quote from: Zane Kisaragi on May 24, 2017, 06:55:58 PM ---You may also use this thread for claiming prizes/rewards by posting the following information as a reply

* Team Name:
* Team Thread:
* Reward(s):
* Cost(s):
* Event/Reward Thread: (You don't have to put this when unlocking clans but for other prizes/rewards, try to post the link showing proof of reward or the specific event participated in).
* Current Team Score: (After you claim your reward)
Remember to re-post all reward claims on your team thread as a quoted message!
--- End quote ---

Kisaragi Zane:
Announcement!

Starfight Skype Chat

LINK TO THE STARFIGHT SKYPE CHAT

It was brought to my attention that there are some people/teams that prefer to use Skype as their primary messaging/social media application over Discord. With that, I went ahead and made a Skype chat specifically for Starfight. Also I'd like to sincerely express my gratitude and thanks for everyone participating & supporting this event, the first day was very fun and went pretty smoothly!

Kisaragi Zane:
Announcement!

Midnight Showdowns
These are now available to be played during the event! Please familiarize yourself and your team with how they work by clicking the link above. In addition, Midnight Showdowns are completely optional as there is a risk in doing so. I've also left an explanation of sorts as to why they were delayed.

Weekly Resets
Because I've been asked on a numerous occasion: Every Sunday, which is after Saturday, is the start of a new week. Meaning regardless if your team played 5 or less Star Battles, you are allowed to another 5 for the new week. Also, if you did not do any Star Battles or less than 5 Star Battles, the remainder do not roll over for the following week.

For example: if your team did 2 Star Battles in one week, they do not get to do up to 8 Star Battles for the following week! (Because 5 new star battles + 3 unused Star Battles: 8 Total Star Battles). All teams start from 5 Star Battles per week, every week.

Star Battle Rewards!
As many of you have seen or haven't, there was a specific part of the Star Battle report listed as Star Battle Rewards. Those, formerly inaccessible, are now removed from the event because I decided it would complicate the event more than what it already is right now and due to lack of achievements/rewards that can be accomplished in battle that yet be done through a much more simpler activity/method.

Star Challenges!
So, basically, the Star Battle Rewards were remade into Star Challenges! There will be one challenge per week (for now) that you may find in the thread called STARFIGHT EVENT TRACKER! Each challenge has different rules and there will be a new challenge each week with different points, so on and so forth. These were created to give teams a way to give themselves additional points while Star Battling. Like Midnight Showdowns, these are optional and are not mandatory to attempt or even complete. So now that we got the gamblers and the achievers settled, lets continue the event!

Moe Shinkō:
Announcement!

Starfight Tournament: Summer Showdown

Due to popular demand, we've decided to change the tournament time/date from Saturday July 1st 2017, to Sunday July 2nd 2017.

We hope to see more participants in the tournament, Best of Luck!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version