Battle area > Community

Your Clans

<< < (10/10)

Mana:
I mostly enjoy using Angel Feather, the Gavrail kind, not the hyped Nociel one. But I do use Genesis once in a while since that clan tends to hate me 10 cardfights later.

Aeon:
Golds, DI, and Kagero for the most part. I do play a mean Great Nature, though I retired them to expand my clan use.

Duive:
Well...most decks I actually make are labelled as casual or heavily questionable. Also Im so glad Jai has come to realize the beauty of the Grapple. Ok so based on my own definition of fun and serious, here goes:

My Fun Decks: Battle Sister,  Spike Bros (Dudley) and Gold Paladin (Gancelot, ALL OF THE BONDS) Murakumo (Hyakki Vogue), Gold Paladin (Gurguit, classic GP mentality =w=b) Aqua Force (Ripple, non-turtle and non-Oddy. Got in the way imo) and Death Army. Really hope they get more. Too interesting to just die.

For Realzies: Asura Kaiser. I use the deck in a serious manner contrary to popular belief ignoring any cheap or rather one-go-show tactics. I feel that this is a serious deck to me based on how I play and power of the Drive Check. Besides, outta all my decks, it has one of the best win/loss ratio.

Gauntlet Buster Dragon. Again, playstyle. Im so glad I called the Eradicators returning and kept my stuff for them lol
But yeah I've always liked Eradicators over Brawlers and this guy is one of the reasons why. He's one of the realest units in Narukami and gave new meaning to the word pressure. BREAK TIME

Raizers. First actual deck I ever made and its as cool now, as it was then. When it came to practical methods and direct routes, these guys ruled. I love their designs and versitility and fighting spirit themed style of playing. Most of all, I love their indifferent approach to literally everything. And for its worth, I dont exactly hate you Cat Butler. I just wish you were never deflowered... :<

Aeon:
Hey, if it works for you and you enjoy it, who's stopping you? By the way, Duive. Add me on Skype, it'll be nice to catch up. My Skype is Edward.makara

Venus:
My Main Fun Clan :
Pale Moon Silver Thorn Luquier Evolution

Other Fun Clans:
Shadow Paladin Witches
Genesis Minerva
Angel Feathers Gavril
OTT Tsukyumi

P.S Hannen wish you all Great Life ^_^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page