Buddyfight > FCB Discussion

Standard Fighting rules and Card Rulings BF Section

(1/2) > >>

Lucius:
This is the Buddyfight Section of the Standard fighting rules and Card Rulings post.

Things People new to Buddyfight might not know:
Spoiler1. A Deck must contain at least 52 Cards with 1 Buddy and 1 Flag(will be added soon to Buddyfight Client) within it.
2. you may have up to 5 copies of your Buddy(four in the deck and one on the Buddy Zone)
3. [act]skills may only be used in the main Phase except it is also another category of skill
4. You may only call up to 3 Monster whose sum of their sizes may not go over 3
Game Mechanics:
SpoilerSoul: The Soul is a Recource in Buddyfight, it is normally used for Soulguard. The Soul of a Monster can be inherited by another Monster if its Call Cost "Put this card on top of a monster on your field with "(Archetype)" in its card Name" if the sacrificed Monster still has Soul.
Soulguard:  allows monsters to avoid leaving the field (destruction, returning to hand, ect.) at the cost of discarding a card from the soul of that monster.
Counterattack: If Monster with counterattack are still on the field after being attacked (due to soulguard or due to higher defense) you have to destroy the Card that attacked the Monster if its defense is less than the power of the Monster with Counterattack. If it was a Link attack you may only destroy 1 of the attacker(items can not be destroyed by Counterattack).
link attack: when you link attack you attack the Opponent or the opponents Monster with 2 or more Monster and/or items. The link attack has the combined power and critical of the Cards that link attack. You cannot link attack with an item if you have a Monster in the Center. Link attacks cannot be performed on the first turn of a fight.
Double/Triple Attack: a Monster with double/triple may attack two/three times per turn. You may not attack more than once on the first turn of a fight.

Card Rulings:
SpoilerJackknife Dragon
-if you call another Jackknife with this Cards skill you don't Need to pay the call cost of the called Monster(Jackknife still goes to Soul even if the called doesn't have soulguard).

I will add more with time.

HunterSerge:
It'd probably be best if anyone with any ruling questions asked here. I should be able to answer any, and hopefully TimPowerGamer will help out with that too.

[ER] Patrickzzz:
I have some questions:
1-Does impact cards count as magic cards?
2-If someone negates one of your moves do you still need to pay the cost?

HunterSerge:

--- Quote from: [MK Dayman]Patrickzzz on January 21, 2015, 05:07:54 PM ---I have some questions:

--- End quote ---
1-Do you mean spells? And no, they are separate card types.
2-Yes. That is unless we are talking about an [Act] ability of a monster, spell, or item. In this case, the cost isn't actually a cost, and your opponent's chance to respond comes before your decision to pay the "cost".

[ER] Patrickzzz:

--- Quote from: HunterSerge on January 21, 2015, 05:48:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: [MK Dayman]Patrickzzz on January 21, 2015, 05:07:54 PM ---I have some questions:

--- End quote ---
1-Do you mean spells? And no, they are separate card types.
2-Yes. That is unless we are talking about an [Act] ability of a monster, spell, or item. In this case, the cost isn't actually a cost, and your opponent's chance to respond comes before your decision to pay the "cost".

--- End quote ---

Hmm thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version