Battle area > Card Strategy

G-Guardians

(1/2) > >>

Magus TSS:
So discussion time.
Sources: http://cf-vanguard.com/en/information/g_guardian/
http://cf-vanguard.com/information/g_guardian/

G-Guardians: If both players at grade 3 By discarding a heal trigger from your hand.  You may guard with a G-guardian that is face-down in the G-zone.
However once you have 4 face up G-guardian cards in your G-zone, you cannot use G-guardian again till you don't have 4 face-up G-guardian.

You can find a Q&A in the links above.

This is a great mechanic balanced a ton of things and fixed issues I had earlier when they revealed certain other cards. However I still wish they had resist. They will see play at 2-4 of for sure.

MaXtreme:
Needless to say, those G guardians are a one time use for most decks, and they're obviously GB1 (at least) so we can't enable skills right away...that being said, if you have twitterun in your G-zone and your opponent still didn't ride (perhaps cause he can't get the grade) G guardians could enable GB2 Grade 3 skills (of course this talk is just if you have a heal in hand).

I could see G Guardians improving the use of the Brave mechanic inside Royal Paladins, or Gold Paladin's Unite that counts calls on Guardian Circle as well.

Sandy:
I feel that this is a step in the right direction, a way not only to utilize those horrible moments when you draw a heal trigger, but also giving everyone a defensive option outside of the hand and/or field. That being said I do have some concerns, like is the G zone always going to remain 8 or will it increase now? Also, will Bushi do what Bushi normally does and give some OP/Better secondary mechanic(s) to the 'popular' clans?

Dracokid:
I'm hoping All it takes for it is that both are at g3 which would make gb2 raised to reach .   I mean most clans considering u have to hold on to a heal it really shouldn't been such a drag to use

Magus TSS:

--- Quote from: Sandy on March 20, 2016, 07:21:24 PM ---That being said I do have some concerns, like is the G zone always going to remain 8 or will it increase now? Also, will Bushi do what Bushi normally does and give some OP/Better secondary mechanic(s) to the 'popular' clans?

--- End quote ---
I dunno if bushi would increase the count of G-zone. It would be nice if they did but I also think it's fine at 8 for the time being. It would allow for more creative G-zone if G-Guardian is done right.

--- Quote from: Dracokid on March 20, 2016, 07:29:31 PM ---I'm hoping All it takes for it is that both are at g3 which would make gb2 raised to reach .   I mean most clans considering u have to hold on to a heal it really shouldn't been such a drag to use

--- End quote ---
I agree with this. This would fix the game's Second Turn Advantage (STA) the game has gotten due to strides.

Edit: First Post Updated with the new info.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version