Battle area > Community

Team cfc?

(1/4) > >>

strtegistjdb:
Am I the only one wondering when the old cdc players would square off with the new cfa players? Let's make this a thing by forming a team for cfc to square off in tournaments and events with the cfa players. Note: this should be a side thing allowing for players to remain on their pre-existing teams. Representatives and positions would be elected and nominated by all Cfc team members. That does include leader.

Devour:
In case you didn't notice most of the teams already welcomed newer players that probably never even heard of Cardfight Capital, including my own. We all socialize on the same level. We (CFC players) do spend more time with each other, that's ture, but that's because we've become closer troughout the years, and not because we don't want to socialize with the newer player base.
Apart from that, your idea might have some flawes, because i don't think everyone will understand the point of it, so you might want to explain it a bit more and put some reasoning into it.

Jai Hearts:
truth be told i think this is  great idea.
why ? because i used to watch to many wrestling a few years ago.
plus it would just be another contest and friendly rivalry.

this should really be in the disscussion section or the request section

also ORIGINALS RULE !!!

Akira:
Summary:
A team battle of CFC peoples reps vs CFA people reps.

Opinion :
Sounds derpy. CFC people are up for anything though..if you could show interest from so called "CFA" people maybe round some up , prove this is actually a thing it could happen

Magus TSS:

--- Quote from: Akira on May 31, 2014, 10:59:19 AM ---Summary:
A team battle of CFC peoples reps vs CFA people reps.

Opinion :
Sounds derpy. CFC people are up for anything though..if you could show interest from so called "CFA" people maybe round some up , prove this is actually a thing it could happen

--- End quote ---

Hmm this would be interesting thing to try though. I support this to happen in the future.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version