Cardfight!! Vanguard > Cardfight!! Vanguard Anime Discussion

Latest Cardfight!! Vanguard G Episode Discussion

<< < (2/27) > >>

[ER] Patrickzzz:
@Fang Ofc the manager's family rules everything now.

@Cherry Yes introduction-wise it sucked, but since we already know the rules i didn't mind it that much(except for the card skills) Im just happy to see the new animation(Those ride effects *-*) and the design overall weren't dissapointing. As far as character development goes they can take their time, as you said chrono seems to have stuff hidden but there's no need to rush in.

Sandy:
Just some spoiler free thoughts.
A) Chrono's voice didn't annoy me 'as' much as I thought it would, sure it gets... cracked here and there, but thankfully that's short.
B) Love the opening sequences.
C) Everything's so futuristic!... and kinda reminds me a bit 'too' much of Gundam Build Fighters....hmmmmm!
D) They skipped over some basics that they taught in the first episode of other 'starter' seasons. Maybe a little 'too' rushed.
E) Did anyone else notice that his 'swirl' didn't move in the wind like the rest of his hair? I swear it's made out of plastic or something!
F) I was kind of hoping they'd make mention of it somewhere that it had been three years later, yet, nadda.

The ones below though, DO contain spoilers, read at yer own risk!
Spoiler1) He...won his first game? What? I seriously hope they don't give him some crappy ass 90-ish percent win ratio like they do with most of the YGO MC's >:/
2) So.. this clan comes out of no where, with no word from anyone, officially or not. But it's official. And...I'm guessing, like AQ, it'll get supported 'mysteriously' by some booster releases that are only given to that person(s)? Plot Hole called, said it hopes you don't mind getting randomly dropped support now and again!
3) I like how we get to see all the characters throughout the anime, though I'm still worried about the girl, I swear if she ends up a cheerleader, I'm am SO done with this anime.

Jai Hearts:
allot of people watched the episode thinking this is gonna be some great leap in the anime making the the best thing since slice bread.
to my people, this is a cardgame anime.
infact one of the things i hoped it would be is more first halve and season 1 and 3 like, no supernatural power or speaking creatures from another universe.

overall the first ep is good and focused where it needed to focus first, unlike the first ep of season 2,3,4. i love the new animation and creative way's the units act during fights, not just stand there and grunt or laugh a few words. you pay close enough attention you will notice allot of new little things in the show.

as for characters it is a letdown we didnt get to know any of them that well, but atleast we know kamui is the same guy only taller and with a yugi-like hairdo. has anyone else notice how similair shion is to fate series' saber.

all in all in normal vanguard anime standards it broke the mole, showing that the show wants to be more then just a cardgame anime show making there game a little more entertaining, or this could be just a first episode thing. but end result we will have to wait and see whats more to come.

Dullahan:
I liked the episode, but the fight sequences felt more like generic anime fights (not that there's anything wrong with that, it was just a little too fast-paced for me, and I prefer the more traditional slow-paced sequences). But the animation was at least amazing for Vanguard's standards.

Doryan:
I don't know if I am the only one to notice or not but whenever a unit was called they were surrounded in sigils with the color of that unit's nation

We already know the colors of each Nation so I won't tell what is what however there is a extra detail to this:
Not only do we get their color but we also get the Sigil of that unit's clan kinda of like how a nation has a Flag and the smaller groups that make up the nation have their own Flags to split themselves up from one another.

Here are the three examples from three of the clan we have seen:

Gear Chronicle:  Purple Symbol with Two Gears in a Clockwork formation(You know where gears turn)

Nova Grappler: Gray Symbol with a Robot Fighter raising two arms up.

Kagero:  Red Symbol with the Head of a Dragon as the Sigil.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version