Buddyfight > FCB Discussion

[BF] Cards That You Think Should be Banned or Limited

<< < (2/6) > >>

Ibuki Kouji:

Type: Item
World: Dragon World
Attribute: Armordragon / Dragon Knight / Weapon
Ability: [Equip Cost] [When you have 5 or less life, put a card with "Jackknife" in its card name with 3 or more soul from your field to the drop zone & Pay 2 gauge]
This card cannot be destroyed, nor returned to your hand, and it is treated as if there is a size 3 《Armordragon》 monster on your field.
Damage dealt to you from link attacks become 2 instead.
[Penetrate] (If this card attacks and destroys your opponent's monster in the center, this card deals damage equal to its critical to your opponent.)

FOR GOD'S SAKE BAN THIS DAMN CARD FOREVER!!!  This is the first ITEM that i have seen in my life which have DEFENCE!!! Hid Defence is 10000.... WHAT ABOUT OTHER it's CRITICAL is 5 and POWER is 10000. Kidding me this is the super strongest card that i have seen in my life!!

Cherry:
While we're on the subject of Dragon World, doing something about Blue and Green Dragon Shield would be grand.

Lucius:
@lucky ever had fun with Tempest Enforcer?
@cherry blue and green Dragon shield come with the condition of having your Center, true who cares Dragon world got item Cards and if Gold Ritter is equipped you can say gg but the lack of defense can sometimes hurt.

Cherry:
Tempest Enforcer is a lot more vulnerable than Goldritter.

I'm not seeing how needing your center open justifies not only a negate but an extra gauge charge or free life gaining. Especially in Dragon World with cards like Dragoanthem and Dragoknuckle. Lack of defense can sometimes hurt, but Dragon World has eight extremely advantageous negates to compensate.

Lucius:
yeah it is pretty vulnerable but in Terms of battle strength is the tempest enforcer stronger than Gold ritter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version