Main Forum > Administration Center

Regarding the ban subject.

<< < (2/4) > >>

Jai Hearts:
i for one am not a fan of sinons attitute but this is a cardfight vanguard community, the point of having a forum is to have events like these set up so people can take part and enjoy.

i for one would like to hear exper's side of the story and maybe see some screenshots before making any kind of judgement on the matter as i dont fully know the reason for the event or both side of the story.

Cherry:
You could've simply handed the event to someone else in the meantime or held off on it until you were sure you wouldn't be called in at the worst time.

Anyway, I looked more into the matter.

According to this screenshot, Expy asked you to take it onto the forums. While I agree giving WP for not doing so is silly, you very much could have brought it here to this thread beforehand before you started saying freedom of speech isn't present on the chat. The form to appeal for your tourney hosting ban could've be used too.

--- Quote from: Expy on April 04, 2015, 05:05:26 AM ---Ban Appealing
When you're banned and you disagree with your punishment, you can appeal to us on forum. For that you need to post a topic here in Administration center. The form is:

* Ban reason: write here an official
* Moderator: write here username of mod, who banned you
* Change of punishment: write here desired change to your punishment (from lowering the duration of ban, to unbanning instantly)
* Explanation: here you're explaining, why we should change your punishment. It's better if you provide some evidences.
If you wont follow this form, we have the right to delete your topic without replying. Also if you appealing your ban in pm to multiple mods, or admins, you can be punished for that too.

--- End quote ---

You were asked to bring it here, and you did disobey said order to do so. It ended up as you visibly fighting with Expy in the chat, which began to break the Abusive Ban Appealing rule. I still personally find it unnecessary when an explanation could've been easily provided anywhere to prevent conflict regardless, but Expy's actions were legit according to the posted rules.

You were given Warning Points because you didn't take it out of chat and bring it to the forums/pms like you were supposed to.

Hyo:
Yet again another poor bann from Expy

Rank Up:
Okay, let's look at the full situation.

So first, Sinon posted a tournament topic. I dont know, if it's so hard to read rules, but there is a rule: 8. Before posting your tournament thread, PM it to one of the staff members in-charge of the Tournament section or to one of the GM's. I could just delete the topic right away, but I wanted Hope to find another person, who can host it, as it's related to GSE.
This rule was maked just because we had several cases, where the tournament hoster just disappeared, and tournament became dead. So I added this rule there. So thats first.
Second, Sinon failed to end the tournament (it actually didnt even started) before. She was forbidden from hosting cause of it. I dont really care about all the excuses - the tournament host just didnt finished his job. Nor she notified participants about this.
Third, when she realized, that she is not able to host it, she started complaining about it in chat, asking for a reason she was forbidden from hosting tournaments. By doing it, she broke that rule. I said to her, that she cant complain about her problem in chat, as you can see on her last screenshot.
Fourth, I asked her to stop it, but conversation continued. So she got 3 WP for disobeying orders.

If Sinon posted a topic her from the start, she would not got those WPs. Thx for reading.

Cherry:

--- Quote from: Hyomathunder on April 11, 2015, 11:42:32 AM ---Yet again another poor bann from Expy

--- End quote ---

It honestly isn't a poor ban, just a strict ban that wasn't properly explained in detail until now. And according to the rules there isn't too much obligation to explain until this appeal thread's creation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version