ColorBWR:
Role Playing is going to be on Discord
Also post the character here.
There a list below.

Character Bio Guidelines:

Name:
Clan:
Backstory:
Appearance: (if image provided a description is optional)

Introduce Plot:
SpoilerIn 20XX, the Vanguard is very popular for the people who really love it. The scientist of OMT (Ordinal Mind Trigger) make a phones called Data ART (Animation Robotic Technology), when the person want to cardfight,
 they can transfer into the real world into virtual world of different places of Clay World and you transform into a Units by using the phones, but they have to choose only one clans that reg. The Data ART is most popular technology ever known so OMT decide to make a whole world to the future technology such as flying cars, hover board, and of course, robots. The people really liking it to the future that they believe in, but one day. Players is using Data ARK, the most dangerous that can feel pain of person body, is a crime because mostly people get injury and mostly dead if the person pushed to much strength. Police can't find information of this persons so the announced of OMT saying the people need to becareful to face Data ARK

How to use Data ART?
Data ART is storage for your decks without putting it out. When you want to cardfight other person, hold a phone to connect his opponent's phone and say "STAND UP, MY VANGUARD!" They transfer in real world into virtual world, and you started to transform into grade 0 or starter. The person feel it real unit when you walking around in transform, beautiful sight of Clay Planet, and attack opponent with your weapon in the virtual world of reality. During the battle, the cards of your hand shows up on your crest at main phase and during opponent, but it disappeared at Battle Phase. There more, Data ART can let you talk to your avatar on the phone and selected only one unit so becareful.

Rules:
SpoilerCard Banlist:
1 Belial Owl
1 Lifros
0 Angelic Wiseman
2 Floral Paladin, Flogal
1 GB8 for any clans
0 Melem
2 Ichika
No Zeroth Dragon
No Deletors deck

No Godmodding:
No controlling other people's characters without a permission.

Disconnect:
If the player are disconnect, the resolution go to the players in Discord CFA RP,
either rematch or let the player win.

No Switching Clans: Just No.

Deck Progression: Post a starter deck of your character in bio of their journey and goals, list all cards for the character earn though development of their goal. (These should be avatar card evolution, key strides, or essential main deck cards that greatly impact the deck.) The order that you put them in will also be an indication of the order in which your character will receive them.

Clans: It up of two clans, but ONLY one person can use it. If there like two people were on it, they can't be used on RP.

Main Anatagonist:

Name: AVictor Prowler
Clan: Royal Paladin
Personality: A boy is missing his future and decide to go back of his life. AVictor is a very-well gentleman, finding to help other people to make a dream come true and always help them. The people really like him, they want him to be a stronger cfer of the new world of technology and he actually win the tournament in 1st places to become real professor cardfighter, so that when he make OMT to make new technology become a reality of virtual world.
Backstory: Spoiler
--- Quote ---"I am... all alone..."
--- End quote ---
At the age of 10, AVictor have a cancer problem that he must stay on hospital until the doctor finding a cure. AVictor does have friends of school, but he don't want to talk of his friend because he don't want to show their faces and acting soo strangely of his lacking of word. He haven't listen everything from his parent to teach him. Although, he is all alone until one day. He is walk from inside of hallway and see that there a girl who have a lot of fun playing VG with her friend so he decide to see that Vanguard game. AVictor can see the vision of the Clay Planet when those friends are fighting, It was amazing, AVictor thought to himself, looking around the world while those friends fighting, so this is the image of the world, i wish could making the new world of full technology, but after that the girl and other notice me while i was watching. The girl name is Amie, she have same problem with me, and other friend is Ryker. We having fun in the Vanguard just for fun, but until one day. The doctor is testing AVictor in the emergency room. He don't remember everything on that day, however, he have been cured and his black hair into white hair. Amie and Ryker have been testing as well, but they are unable to cured and they are going to die. "Um where Ryker..?" AVictor questioned as low voice. "Ryker... is passed away now..." "Armie... does that mean..." AVictor say to Amie with a sad low voice, "are you... going to die...?" As he say that, she hug him, "It okay, I know i am going to die here, but let your dream go on without me and Ryker. I know that you must go on with the goal that we promised to do it." AVictor was crying as the tear falling down at his cheek. "Amie... I promise that we have to get going on the goal we have..." Amie kissed his forehead and say "I love you and I always watching you, now goodbye..." Amie and Ryker died on same day while I survive. 15 kids including me are be cured while 235 died without cured. AVictor is crying that he miss his precious friends and everyday when he fall in the sleep, the bad dream always haunting him down, feeling despair. However, he sense something weird when he walk outside, alone. He found a strange technology, when he put a deck on screen the phone, his vision see all units from Clay Planet. He is very happy to see those units from his deck. He decide to explored a whole places like Pale Moon Circus. As he walking around the Clay World, he understand what the Vanguard like.

--- Quote ---"I must go on with our promised, our goal, Amie and Ryker. I'll have to be stronger until one day, I'll make a dream come true!
--- End quote ---
Appearance:

Kisaragi Zane:
I have left the roleplay because of unfair treatment based off of ones ethnicity.

ColorBWR:

--- Quote from: Zane Kisaragi on September 15, 2017, 08:06:02 PM ---I have left the roleplay because of unfair treatment based off of ones ethnicity.

--- End quote ---
um i still editing, so i'm going to change it until i get done

sycofear13:
Name: Virion Marth
Clan: gear chronicle
Personality: Ambitious, Trusting, Sympathetic

Backstory: Virion lived in a house with him mother father and older brother, they lived happily in a small house. one day when Virion was getting into bed he heard a loud noise from the living room. Virion was worried about what was happening, so he got up from bed and looked out the door. Virion looked out the door in horror as he saw his father on the ground bleeding, after a moment he looked around the room and saw a man standing over his mother also bleeding leaned up against the couch. terrified Virion went back into his room and hid under the bed. after what seemed like an eternity to the small child the police arrived at his house.

after the incident Virion and his brother were sent to an orphanage. Virion had spent a long time not talking, until one day his brother came up to him and handed him a vanguard deck looked at him and said "i know things are difficult now but things will get better, and if they don't it's our job to make things better". after a few months of therapy Virion started talking again, and he started playing vanguard with his brother regularly and decided that he should help others as others helped him.

Appearance:

beatcreeper:
Character Bio Guidelines:

Name: jay adam

Clan: Nova Graplers

Personality: An boy who dreams to make it to the top in vanguard, looking for fun games to play in vanguard and make new friends

Background: Jay or jacob was known in his elementary school for getting in trouble alot for coming to class late and messy. For that most kids there did not want to sit with or be friends with him. Even if many people did not like him he still kept and smile on his face at all times and knew if he keeps being happy then less bad things will happen to him. When the end of elementary school ended he did not make any friends and moved away to an different place to to began middle school and his parents hope it becomes better there. During his time in middle school he has discovered an popular card game from his class mates and other students. So he decided to visit the local card shop and try the game and enjoyed it. He first began to now have interest in the game and learned more about it facing other people and having fun as well.
Now he had an deck and learn to play vanguard and decided to ask to see if he can join his other classmates at school to play. During his time in middle school he had became less trouble some and made new friends because of vanguard. His parents were happy and proud of him so they decided to show him about the world of vanguard and its community. By the end of his middle school he had friends and an goal. To become the best cardfight there is and make more new friends to play and have fun with. Because he know an place with out friends is an place not worth living.

development cards
Spoiler Missing neptune blau missing uranus blau missing sonne blau missing galaxy blau
Appearance:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version